Default Need web host with servers in Australia

Looking for hosting in Australia that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about Superbithost.com and its offshore web hosting services? I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
    Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Apart low pricing policies of Superbithost.com, fastness of the servers and the service practically up 24/7/365, i would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastest solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from their support staff.
    They really make every possible effort.

Servers which hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net provide can be suitable for the needs of the OP as well as many other webmasters with a tight budget.
    Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.

Can say that superbithost.com web hosting service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. The server up-time is perfect.
    Their packages include so many useful features and great resources.

I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
    Superbithost.com also offer secure SSL Certificates and Ddos protection. And they accept Bitcoin.

I like this host, and can highly recommend to others.

I have been a superbithost.com customer for over a year now, there attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. I like their support, always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Servers from netdedi.com and a2hosting.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
    Servers are not overloaded and prices are competitive.

I know that superbithost.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

I believe you can trust Superbithost.com. With their servers you will receive service at high level and your projects would not have any technical failure.

You can try discountservice.biz for other alternative. So far so good with them