Thread: Seo

Default Seo

Best Landing page tactics?

I also want to know same, it would be great help to me.

I think two things are very important first put user interactive images and fully informative content and secondly easy nevigation.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines.In general, the higher the page rank, frequently more people visit the site thereby increasing the traffic to the site. This gives a website the web presence. Service providers like Tucktail.com provide Search Engine Visibility Service through which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.

Its not an easy job, you should have to read lots of article for making a perfect landing page.....Lots of things are necessary in landing pages like search engine friendly, user friendly, user satisfaction related to product etc. Thanks........

Content is the most important factor for a landing page to help visitors spend more time on the webpage. Other factors are relevant information and quick loading time of the webpage.