Default need a streaming server in Switzerland

I'm in need of a cheap streaming server in Switzerland and ewallhost.com is under my consideration, do you know better deals elsewhere?

The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
    IMHO, QHoster.com would work fine for you. They offer dedicated servers in Switzerland.

According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

Personally I know much good related to veeble.org - their dedicated servers are really cool.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

I really love ewallhost.com to get streaming server deals. Their support team is helpful and skilled. Other server providers should learn from them on excellent customer service.

http://www.superbithost.com/

They have easy to use interface.
    Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Uptime is quite good, my sites are up and running efficiently.

+++ votes for QHoster.com

Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.
    Overall, I would recommend this decent host to everybody, seeing as how it gives huge amount of bandwidth and space for a very little price. Their FB page is great: facebook.com/qhoster

I'd name Rackend.com - they would be suitable for your demand with their high performance servers, featured plans and helpful support.

I know that servers from Exmasters.com are worth every cent you pay for their services, they are perfectly suitable for streaming.