Default What is the best web hosting provider you know?

I have a web site that has really huge traffic every day, but my current host started to get on my nerves because of the outages.
    One of my friends told me that Dailyrazor.com was quite good.
    Could you also tell me your views on Stratus4.com hosting services?

What can you say about them? How is their customer support? What do you think about their pricing?

I have heard much good and positive related to them. But still recommend you to check some alternatives.

I know http://www.swissns.ch/
    Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

You know kvchosting.com and provisionhost.com are trustworthy hosting providers which are low cost and reliable. Support is helpful around the clock.

I've been with Stratus4.com for about a month. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.

I've been using plusplushosting.net for one website or another for about 9 months. They are the tiniest bit more expensive than the discount web hosts out there, but they more than make up for difference with reliability, flexibility, and above all else, customer service.

Taking into consideration the features you are looking for I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

I find Stratus4.com to be fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed. Once you find your way and report your problem, service is GREAT! The technicians reply almost immediately.

Use services from ifastnet.com, they have stable servers which work with no glitches and their SSD technology makes load speed fast and prices are rock-bottom.

My recommendation is SiveHost.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

As I see that Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.

I think that depends on the niche. If we are talking about SSD services - I believe kvchosting.com is the best one.