Default VPS with a free trial

I want to buy a VPS account with a free trial and netdedi.com is such a company and I wonder how they work in reality, do you know them personally?

What is your budget? Could you be more specific?

Well, I would like to draw your attention to Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting plans.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.

Use services from netdedi.com with no hesitations.
    They offer Free-Trial VPS for new customers. They guarantee that your VPS is the most powerful and stable than other provider. Because Their system is HA enabled.
    Support is helpful and troubleshooting.

Think that you will not regret having looked at SolVPS.com cheap ssd vps deals.

Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

I suppose you need to get more reliable names. I know that Kvchosting.com is delivering really smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast.

I prefer to get reliable vps hosting from hostwinds.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

I'd say hostwinds.com is providing fast vps hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.

Maybe Libertyvps.net?

So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

If you are in search of quality server hosting provider you should definitely go with netdedi.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.