Default shared hosting at low prices

Comparing services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com, which host would you sign up with being in my place?

This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Really glad to deal with QHoster.com

Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (you know, several conversations went past midnight - great plus to their support service).

I think you need more reliable options. According to my experience ViUX.com is great webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

QHoster.com would work fine for your needs. They offer various server locations:
    UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Very pleased that I stumbled on to QHoster.com. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.

Superb support - I maintain 3 sites, all at QHoster.com.

I tend to place fairly technical support calls. In over 50 support calls (almost never for a problem, almost always for an implementation or coding question) I have never (ever) had worse than 15 min first response, usually with an appropriate resolution. Calls that took longer clearly needed to take longer.

I can state iFastNet.com as the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

You can test both of them and then decide. Also you can test as many as possible and I would recommend you including hostingsource.com in your test list.

If you need hosting with highest stability I suggest to get stable plans from SiveHost.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.

I vote for ifastnet.com.
    All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries!
    Give them a try.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I have decided to use ifastnet.com services as they are proven to be the best in providing IT services in a quality manner.
    Support is helpful any time I contact them.