Default South African Host

Hello everyone! Would like to choose a reliable host with stable servers in South Africa.
    What can you say about SiveHost.com hosting solutions? Are their South African servers reliable? Do they offer discounts?

I'd recommend you to use services from keenweb.co.uk, their plans are resourceful and prices are competitive.
    They have active and responsive tech staff.

I'd say SiveHost.com team are extremely helpful and 24/7 available to assist me when I needed them. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.

Seems to me SiveHost.com is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

According to my knowledge SiveHost.com is reputable company with featured cheap plans, they've always had excellent support, just give them a try.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com or a2hosting.com, their servers are supported well around the clock and they are not costly.
    Servers are not overloaded and there are many useful resources int heir plans to run websites smoothly and reliably.