Default need a cheap and reliable SSD VPS account

As I know netdedi.com and a2hosting.com provide attractive and cheap SSD VPS accounts and I hesitate which one is better to sign up with?
    What is your advice?

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I know Kvchosting.com vps deals are trustworthy. Their service is reputable and reliable, support is highly available and prices are moderate.

To my mind Kvchosting.com would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking not only cheap, but reliable company. They have highest performance I've ever experienced.

Give Hostwinds.com a try!

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors!
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

I want to say that both companies - a2hosting.com and netdedi.com - are trustworthy and reliable in delivering their services. Prices are affordable and their tech staff is online around the clock.
    Whatever a host oyu choose, you'll have quality services in any case.

==>> SolVPS.com will work fine for your needs!

My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
    This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

I vote for a2hosting.com.
    Servers are supported well around the clock and prices are low.
    SSD techniolo9gy makes load speed fast. MANVPS is their discount.

Use SSD VPS from 4Goodhosting. When I first moved to 4Goodhosting.com, I can say that the service is high quality. The uptime is perfect and pricing is competitive. Their 24 hours support team was very helpful with transferring files to them without having any extra charge. My support tickets takes only few minutes often with full solution. If you are looking for the right host, you can rely on them. Try them!

I'd say hostwinds.com is providing fast ssd vps hosting solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with featured solutions, cheap prices and rock-solid servers.