Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default find keyword rank in google?

I want to know which keywords I am ranking for in Google Search Engine.
    For ex., Is there a way to tell which keywords Google is ranking me for, and which ranks all at once?

Default Re: find keyword rank in google?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    For ex., Is there a way to tell which keywords Google is ranking me for, and which ranks all at once?
    i could not understand nash ,do u want to know hot keywords?or what,pl elaborate with an example.

there are a particular keywords through which your blog has been ranked in google search.so i wanted to know for which keyword my blog has been ranked and in which place is my blog.

When you go for google adwords, there is a facility google is providing. they are supplying you the keywords of your website which may be used as meta-tags for your site and ranking of those keywords are also there. Would it solve your problems?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    When you go for google adwords, there is a facility google is providing. they are supplying you the keywords of your website which may be used as meta-tags for your site and ranking of those keywords are also there. Would it solve your problems?
    may be!i will check this out.thanks for providing me this info.i wanted to know whether we could find out the ranking.then too if this doesn't solve my problem i will post here.

pretty good question....enter the keywords related to your site in google and find it out.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i too want to have answer for the same question

Dear nash, I think you tell about google adword, when you submit your site in google adword, you need some good keywords related to your site. So try to make a list of good keywords. If you choose good keywords, your site get good rank in search engine and you receive good traffic also.

Dear Friend Could You Plz Elaborate Your Question Actually I didn't get your point.waiting for your reply.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I found this site, http://www.googlerankings.com/
    I hope this site can help you to find out your site rank

I think Google based the keywords depending on how many times you use the word in your blog. For ex, money. If you use that more times than any other words then Google will rank when someone searches about that topic.

These are some sites where you can check your site or blog's position in the search result for a specific keyword.

http://www.web-inspect.com/search-en...tion-check.php

www.mikes-marketing-tools.com/ranking-reports/

www.linkvendor.com/seo-tools/serps-position.html

There is another rank search extension for firefox...

tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker/

well google hot trends give date wise 100 hot keywords you can check it in
    http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends?sa=X

that is really good link. i will check it out. i just am doing more things to my blog now. adding more pictures though they are more copy and paste. anyways, i hope that it will give me more traffic to my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    that is really good link. i will check it out. i just am doing more things to my blog now. adding more pictures though they are more copy and paste. anyways, i hope that it will give me more traffic to my blog.
    well always give emphasis on proper keywords and tags to bring more traffic to your site be it copy/paste.Just put unique keywords.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well always give emphasis on proper keywords and tags to bring more traffic to your site be it copy/paste.Just put unique keywords.
    Unique keywords? I'm a bit confused, please give an example, I think popular words are much better than unique ones, being unique means visitors can hardly find it out through search engine, how could it help?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Unique keywords? I'm a bit confused, please give an example, I think popular words are much better than unique ones, being unique means visitors can hardly find it out through search engine, how could it help?
    Well what i know Google gives list of popular keywords searched mny times during the day or week by taking those google prepared a list what you told about popular topic yes they are ever green but these are temporary hot topic suppose during IPL many users search for IPL keyword so it came in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Well what i know Google gives list of popular keywords searched mny times during the day or week by taking those google prepared a list what you told about popular topic yes they are ever green but these are temporary hot topic suppose during IPL many users search for IPL keyword so it came in the list.
    Well i think we need to give first related word before searching popular keyword in that category.

here are two links i have got from Google

http://www.google.com/sktool/#

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well i think we need to give first related word before searching popular keyword in that category.

well it 's a very nice article or information but i think we need adword account to access the keywords.
    You can find informative keywords on specific word
    http://www.wordpot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

well it 's a very nice article or information but i think we need adword account to access the keywords.
    You can find informative keywords on specific word
    http://www.wordpot.com/

even if u have Google means gmail account u can log in Adward account i am using same gmail account for all Google products.