Default SSD reseller hosting providers? What are the best?

Hi,

i'm looking for a hosting which can provide hosting plans for my customers in US knowing i have premium domain for that, and the payment will be sent automatically to the paypal's company.
    Do you think that Hostwinds ssd reseller hosting plans will be good solution?

I know Kvchosting.com is the best host which ssd based reseller plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

I have always found hostwinds.com to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now. When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to TMD and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone.

Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features.

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd reseller hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Hostwinds.com will be good choice. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it. The service, reliability, features and price are, in my opinion, unrivaled.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

For US based company I can recommend you:
    http://www.kvcwebhost.com/resellerho...b-hosting.html
    use coupon code dad16 and you will get 30% OFF

As I see Kvchosting.com would be definitely best option for your needs with their powerful servers, high stability of network and professional staff.

My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages.
    Good webmaster tools.
    Price is reliable.
    I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with hostwinds.com and i highly recommend this web host.