Default Need High End VPS in Netherlands

Hi all, having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following. Any recommendations would be appreciated:
    NL based
    CentOS VPS
    20GB SSD Storage
    1GB RAM
    2 vCPU
    3 IPv4 addresses
    Hopefully looking to pay $20/month. What can you tell me about libertyvps.net and their Linux VPS hosting solutions?
    Do they offer any discounts?

Thanks

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com is option to get vps hosting solutions no matter what location you are looking. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

I strongly believe that Hostplay.com would be the best choice. They offer nice VPS plands in Netherlands. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
    Thumbs up to this host!

Maybe QHoster.com?

They have nice VPS hosting deals. So far I haven't had any downtime.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
    If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

Try considering Superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting solutions!

They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them. You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost

Hostsailor.com is the best VPS provider in NL.
    The combination of resourceful plans, low prices and quality supported makes them attractive for many IT users.

Taking into account your needs, I suppose Exmasters.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

Libertyvps.net is far superior web host - they solve problems and on an extremely timely manner. When I have a problem - their technicians get information which I can give them and determine what the problem is and fix it for me, while in most cases, you are in an IM session. I mostly use IM and when not available I know I can leave a support ticket - they are all over it.

SPECIAL OFFER
    : 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

VPS accounts from bekserver.de and yougottohaveithosting.co.za are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Servers are supported well and prices are competitive.
    It seems to me using them you'll face no issues.