Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I need some blogger XML template. Pls help me

I need some blogger XML template. Can u pls tell me where and which site I can download it? In google I see a lots of site.

But I need some very good site. So, Pls share here if u konw any good site to download blogger XML template.

is it for designing your blog?well then i too need it.if you get it please don't forget to share it with me.i too will try and find it out.

I have uploaded some of them.

Click here
    http://blogmonkee.blogspot.com/searc...XML%20Temlates

If you wanna do some alteration Then Ping me up. Alteration like adding extra url. Changing the banner etc., etc.,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i thought that none would read this topic but atlast nick you have done it thanks nick for providing the info.i will try an use those.

Default Re: I need some blogger XML template. Pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I need some blogger XML template. Can u pls tell me where and which site I can download it? In google I see a lots of site.

But I need some very good site. So, Pls share here if u konw any good site to download blogger XML template.
    Hello paramita0101 I am a web developer and i have designed many blogger(XML) templates which supports all kinds of widgets and there is some advance facility for google adsense in a single click your google ad code will be appear in between your every post in such a type that no one can can know that is google ads and do click on your ads. If you really need Template Then pm me i will give you the script files just save it on ur pc and in order to install the script you have to open you blogger a\c and import the script file and save it on your current blog.
    Thank You.

btemplates.com is the best to get free xml templates,really look it ,you will really thank me.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

what do you want to make with those xml template?
    It's easier to use normal blogger template

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    what do you want to make with those xml template?
    It's easier to use normal blogger template
    but normal blogger templates are not attractive at all nad not so professional.
    who doesn't want to make his or herblog beautiful.
    its just not about posting some posts but making them look more attractive is too.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    btemplates.com is the best to get free xml templates,really look it ,you will really thank me.
    ya, there r lots of templet ... The site is really nice.. but when i upload it for my blog its not work dear.. allways show some error.. So, I can't use them..can u pls tell me how i will remove the error??

ya, there r lots of templet ... The site is really nice.. but when i upload it for my blog its not work dear.. allways show some error.. So, I can't use them..can u pls tell me how i will remove the error??
    Dear paramita do one thing first upload a new blogger template and show me i want to see what error it showing after using of a template then i can provide you the solution for it and ur problem will be solved.
    Thanks.

First you need to delete the HTML/Java script, google adsense codes and all other extra add stuffs present on your old blogger templates. Then you need to upload the new blogger templates. This will work it out. I am sure.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    First you need to delete the HTML/Java script, google adsense codes and all other extra add stuffs present on your old blogger templates. Then you need to upload the new blogger templates. This will work it out. I am sure.
    No need to do this the problem behind the error is xml if you want to edit the xml file then do it before uploading it to your blogspot otherwise it will display you many error.So i am 100 % sure this would be your error otherwise everything is ok.If anybody need 3 column xml blogger template then plz tell me i will provide you the download link.
    Thanks.

There are many good free webtemplates sites are available and also I have also used one of the site for my blog. I cannot post link here otherwise I would have posted the link of the site.

Other way you can try search in google, the first 2/3 links where you can get good templates. best of luck to you!!

If you still need any xml blogger template then plz let me know 2 days back i have made few good Bloggers templates i will pass the download link to you.i am having single,double and 3 column blogger template.
    Thanks.

I have many blogger xml templates saved in my pc. If any one wants it then I will surely share it with you.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I have many blogger xml templates saved in my pc. If any one wants it then I will surely share it with you.
    So Nice of you, Thanks for your offer, can you plz provide me any 3 column blogger template which Java enable and Js Supported Theme.
    waiting for you reply.
    Thanks.

I know few sites in those sites eblogtemplates.com, freetemplates.blogspot, freeblogger-templates.blogspot.com these are the sites where you can get good blog templates. I have downloaded some from these sites. If you look at my site you will come to know the site templates.

I hope this will help you. good day!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger

I know few sites in those sites eblogtemplates.com, freetemplates.blogspot, freeblogger-templates.blogspot.com these are the sites where you can get good blog templates. I have downloaded some from these sites. If you look at my site you will come to know the site templates.

there are lot of site available but have you ever observed when you download a theme from any site and install it in your blog? Reply reply me back.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

there are lot of site available but have you ever observed when you download a theme from any site and install it in your blog? Reply reply me back.
    Thanks.
    Nops I didn't observe anything in there. I am using it without any problem. Tell me what is there and what you want me to observe when I install new template.

I would like to know about it. Please reply. This will be useful to all and not just me. Good day!

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Thanks.
    Nops I didn't observe anything in there. I am using it without any problem. Tell me what is there and what you want me to observe when I install new template.

I would like to know about it. Please reply. This will be useful to all and not just me. Good day!
    Actually If you have a old blogger account then you will face no problem while installing theme but if you are new and made a new blog and you want install a premium blogger template then there will be one error comes which some code and google will tell you to search for that code, what does it means, which is very bad experience and now a days I am developing new and also existing premium blogger template in such a way that people will never face any problem while installation of the theme and there will be no complexity. I have distributed many about 100 to 200 premium bloggers theme to many people as well as many theme selling sites and this problem resolved.And I have got many positive feedback for my work.
    Thanks.