Default reliable and cheap VPS in Swiss is looked for ...

I'm looking for a trustworthy VPS account in Swiss and ewallhost.com was advised me to try, are they as good as they are spoken about?

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

As a cool alternative, can highly recommend QHoster.com and their VPS hosting in Switzerland.
    Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

Try their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster

To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Rackend.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

Try VPS deals from ewallhost.com, they have solid servers with high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active for 24 hours and their VPS deals are DDoS protected.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

I am 100% sure that Findmeavps.com free service would work fine for your needs.
    Their professionals will find the best VPS host to your requirements. You can follow their twitter here: twitter.com/findmeavps

eWallHost.com is a trustworthy host with excellent DDoS protected servers which cost not much.
    Prices are low and tech staff is helpful any time you contact them.

According to my research Rackend.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

If you are looking for best Europe located VPS host my recommendation is Swissns.ch. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

I am sure Rackend.com would be best choice to purchase servers with outstanding performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.