Default Usd/Jpy Analysis

USD/JPY pair is still bearish like mostly expected, but the pair seems to be exhausted now. Pretty ideal time to buy till 112.6 levels, but even if this goes wrong, the stop loss must be put at 110.95 because ultimately the trend is bearish, so the above mention trade is for short term basis.

I have always used this pair whenever I wish to do scalping since it can be seriously good, but we got to make sure we have proper idea and experience using this pair, it can be highly risky if we’re trading on this pair without any prior experience and can lead to serious losses. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, it’s always special to work on this pair due to their constantly low spread at 0.2 pips while there is also massive rebate program up for grabs which is up to 15 dollars per lot size trade, so that’s seriously useful and allows me to perform at my best which often leads me to really good profits and that too consistently.

USD/JPY was seriously bullish in recent weeks with price testing 111 level, but got rejected and after recent events, we saw it drip down badly and is now around 107 level, but has been neutral over the past few days, we think this is preparation for further bearish trend that should continue in week to come.

USD/JPY was in strong bullish trend, but was able to pull back even stronger with eventually closing out at 102.90 level, it’s likely that we will see the pair dropping further, but could just pull itself back up.

It was one way traffic up for this pair this whole week by starting at 106.67, taking a lead of 3.96% and ending the week at 110.90. Economic data’s coming out of US was pretty good to modest. No major economic event from Japan this week. Seem this pair looking for further consolidation up in the coming weeks, though there might be some slight pull back!

A +0.25% gain for this pair meant it was mostly flat for the week but not without first going down and recovering higher and then settling where it started! The pair mostly being in upward trend managed to hold on it. There were hits and misses in the economic indicators from USA and that should be cause for concern for FED and the next government. Nothing much of importance from Japan. I think next week would be mostly consolidation period before the FED and BoJ meetings!

- - - Updated - - -

A +0.25% gain for this pair meant it was mostly flat for the week but not without first going down and recovering higher and then settling where it started! The pair mostly being in upward trend managed to hold on it. There were hits and misses in the economic indicators from USA and that should be cause for concern for FED and the next government. Nothing much of importance from Japan. I think next week would be mostly consolidation period before the FED and BoJ meetings!

USD/JPY this week remained in mixed mood with the price running around 117/116 level, but is likely push down in coming week with not many events lined up, so it could lead to dropping in momentum and will push down.

USD/JPY was slightly stable as compare to counter parts, but still is looking at strong bearish wave and may pull through that way only. We are likely to see the pair stick to bearish trend ahead unless Donald Trump policy changes.

USD/JPY saw things working up nicely this week as the pair shoots up to reach near 114 levels; it’s likely that we will see it come near the 115 level with the way situation is developing. It is a good time to get into long trade if we see any kind of dip coming over!