Default Eur/Usd Analysis

EUR/USD at present is bullish, but there is a dip in last few days of the market, it’s a decent opportunity to go long from 1.1370 levels, but it’s good if we are having tight stop loss at somewhere 1.1350 and take profit should be placed around 1.14 to 1.15 zone.

EUR/USD at present, we can see that the trend is pointing upwards on SAR, but if we know correctly then the closer the SAR the more risk present, it’s better to wait till we get proper signal instead of jumping in half-baked situation.

I don’t know about this, but I believe that if we’re to be successful then we must use many tools instead of just one and same goes for indicators, if we’re only using SAR then we’re going to struggle, so that’s why we got to make sure we’re using other indicators and system that could work well in combination. I am glad that I trade with a broker like OctaFX, it’s worldwide recognized company with having proven track record and that includes them winning 14 awards in just 4 years while there is also superb cTrader platform, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and allows me to do well in all situations and that’s why I am able to make regular profits with ease.

EUR/USD started the week in spectacular fashion with rising up to 1.14 before eventually the slide took over and the pair closed out at 1.125 before closing, but all this gone we are certain of bullish trend taking over come this week.

It seems a good time to have shot at long trade, but we need to be careful with SL must be placed around 1.1040, it could challenge 1.12 level very soon and that’s where we might be getting clear idea of where things are heading off.

EUR/USD reacted sharply during the week with the pair dipping down to 1.1190 before closing out, it’s likely to continue in same vein, but we may see some pull back during the start of the week, but the trend is surely into bearish zone.

EUR/USD ended the week in bearish trend after NFP with the data been against expectations, so it’s likely that we may see the pair challenging 1.10 level, but a pullback is definitely not ruled out here.