Default what server would you sign up with?

Servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and pirateshosting.net are to my liking and I need to know which server would you stick to?
    I appreciate any input.
    Thanks.

Please, tell us more requirements.
    Personally I know Wolfcraftserver.com is really good option to get servers at. Here is the one I like:
    Essential
    $ 84.99 per month
    AMD Opteron 3365 (8 X 2.4Ghz)
    32 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 X 2 TB HDD or SSD's
    100 Megabit Fiber Connection
    Unlimited data transfer
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.

According to my experience you will be pleased using 4Goodhosting.com hosting solutions. Pricing is extremely affordable. They are time-tested host that's why I never hesitate to sign up. Their servers are fast and it's faster than other hosts I have used. The network uptime is perfect without any outages. Support is 24 hours active. They are able to respond on my support questions in few minutes often with full solution. Just give them a try.

Maybe Superbithost.com?

They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers. As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria.

I dare say that both companies - yougottohaveithosting.co.za and pirateshosting.net - are reliable and trustworthy in delivering their services. They have stable servers with high uptime and quality support.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll get quality services in any case.

If you are looking for best server host my suggestion is to get it from provisionhost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff

According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

===>>> Rogohosting.com is my favorite host pretty obviously.

They can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals.
    Excellent service, even on issues not directly related to hosting.

Take your time to use their 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN

I vote for pirateshosting.net.
    Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
    Servers are stable and cost not much.

I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.