Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FreshForex Broker

FreshForex — fresh view on money

Are you looking for the broker you can easy and comfortable work with? Your chase is over!

FreshForex is a reliable broker for your profitable trading. These are not just words — get the proof!

For 11 years we've been helping each trader to trade in Forex market

100% protection rate of your interest by regulating agencies KROUFR and CRFIN

10 minutes for withdrawal of your funds in our company

102 trading instruments for getting profit including currency pairs and contracts for difference

0% commission on deposit and withdrawal

15 most popular payment methods

0,05 seconds — the promptest execution of trades

101% is our bonus for the first deposit

$0 — no minimal deposit even for ECN-account

0 pips are the swops on Sawp Free accounts for long-termed trade

$10 — you can return for losing trades

$20 from each lot — you won't find a better offer on partnership program

24/5 — our client support is at your service

We always have something to offer our clients: promotions, bonuses and contests with real prizes. Watch all the information you are interested in on our web site.

Do not doubt your choice – open an account in FreshForex company and these digits will start working for you.

Welcome to freshforex.com!

Unbelievable! No minimum for ECN account? Never heard this before…. I’m really blown off with this flattering offer! Really looking forward to this, I really love doing scalping…. Thanks for giving me another reason to do scalping without fear!

It looks nice, but what I am confused is that there are so many bonuses, but all same with no policy of been able to use them, so what’s the point of such bonuses? I work with OctaFX broker and they are very special company with 50% bonus on deposit available, the brightest part here is, we can also use it, so that’s what really make the bonus special and allows me to trade nicely without investing all too much.

Michael, I think you have not seen it proper, I don’t think there is anything confusing, I am using their double deposit bonus and it’s easy and simple, so you should ask some elder to help you with it, I’m sure then you will understand the benefit.

We just need to be careful about things.

10 minutes withdrawal! I think it’s even quicker than this! I have been getting all my payments within 4-5 minutes over last few years and now with zero commission on it, I’m even happier… Way to go really for making life easier for newbies like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Howard View Post
    We just need to be careful about things.
    It’s true we need to be careful about these things which are why I did proper research and only after then I joined this amazing company and I am really proud of things. I have just recently applied their No Commission ECN option and now scalping is cat walk for me.

It’s amazing to work with a broker of this standard, it’s not about one or two features or facilities, it’s all about the complete setup and that’s exactly what’s present here and makes trading so good and useful and biggest reason why I love it!

I just recently started up with partnership program and I am super excited to tell this that already I have made over 100 USD profits from just few clients! I am so pleased with the partnership service and also the instant payment system!

My fortunes have just continued with gaining nearly 500 dollars this month from my clients and I am grateful to this broker that they have helped me big time with the tools available here; it’s always awesome to be with such supportive broker.

Hey guys! How does this Telegram (Easybot) works? Looks very cool and exciting but haven’t tried it yet because of fear, but might give it a go on demo soon…. Anyone already used it?? Share you experience please.

Anderson, I took this No Deposit few months back, but at that time it wasn’t required (telegram), so I didn’t try this. However, I do read that today is the last day of this offer… I wish I was allowed to take this again!

Quote Originally Posted by Williams Taylor View Post
    Anderson, I took this No Deposit few months back, but at that time it wasn’t required (telegram), so I didn’t try this. However, I do read that today is the last day of this offer… I wish I was allowed to take this again!
    Forget all that dude! The granddaddy of them all is here!! I am hardly able to control my excitement to even write! I am talking about the sensational latest No Deposit bonus of $2017, it’s not required anything extra-ordinary to have it, but simply apply and even existing clients like me are welcome in it!

I agree with you Andrew, it’s awesome! I thought it would be like previous times where only newbie can use, but even people like me who already have traded with this company can use it! So, it’s a great addition!

There are certain categories of brokers, some are disaster to be with, some are scam, some are decent while some are good and some are great! However, this broker here is beyond all these levels, as this company has defined the true meaning of GREAT! From bundles of promotions week after week! It also continues to give highest quality of service! #BeyondGreat!

Like most, I too started here just as an ordinary trader but sort of features and facilities present, it is fair to say that I have turned into really good trader! So I really feel happy with this company.

I am not so sure about facilities or that, but I am definitely sure about astonishing offers here which is $2017 No Deposit Bonus, its back again! It’s absolutely stunning and makes trading walk in the park.

Marshy Onseh, that is absolutely correct. I too believe this no deposit bonus is just so very special! It is extremely pleasing to see brokers having such mighty offerings, as it really helps one get into Forex.

Just heard about MetaTrader Coupons scheme, it’s just sensational! This broker never fails to amaze me with kind of features and facilities given to us are just out of the world!

thanks for such an informative discussion