Lightbulb Open a free Forex Demo Account with FCM Forex

If there is one good reason to open a FREE Forex Demo Account with FCM Forex,
    it is this Practice Makes Perfect.

FCM Forex FREE Forex Trading Demo Account allows you to test and hone your skills. The FCM Forex practice account allows you to experience the fast paced world of forex trading. It allow you to practice your strategies and test your skills in a risk free environment before you invest your hard-earned real money in the forex markets.

Apart from the practice, FREE Forex Trading Account gives you a first hand experience of our superior services. Join us and experience our services and benefits with low spreads, lightning fast execution, powerful leverage, exciting promotions, and unbeatable bonuses with the FCM Forex Demo Account.

Who will waste time on demo when there are better alternative available? I prefer trading with OctaFX broker where they have awesome alternative and that’s especially to do with their Southampton Supreme demo contest where we can win unlimited prizes and bigger benefit is, we can also participate on that every week and that leads to serious rewards in terms of prizes and also gaining experience to make us better as traders and I have found my performance get so much better with it.

I think demo account is the only way to test broker’s character and facility. I have tested several brokers like that and once I survived losing nearly 500 USD which I wanted to invest with FXpro, but later figured out they’re not dependable able and that saved me!

Williams, I believe there are more options to test brokers and for me with OctaFX, it’s ever too easy which is through their outstanding demo contest especially cTrader, it’s weekly based contest with having 400 USD prizes, so this way one can test OctaFX inside out and we can invest only if we’re comfortable, it’s something that I really enjoy and helps me learn so much in trading as well, it’s ideal way to judge any broker’s character and quality.

No time for me to waste in demo account with broker that has terrible reputation in the market, I heard about FCM company scamming many traders, so I will mostly keep safe distance from them and will suggest that only to others as well.

Demo account is really a thing of past, I believe now days, it’s far better that we go with better options and for me, I can’t see any option better than demo contest especially with my broker OctaFX, as they are truly special with having love able demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based with having 400 dollars prize while we can regularly participate on it, so that’s why I find it even better and something which helps me succeed.