Smile What is XML Sitemap?

hello friends,

please tell me what is XML sitemap and benefit.

A Sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It allows webmasters to include additional information about each URL: when it was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site. This allows search engines to crawl the site more intelligently.

Sitemap is a list of pages on a website that is accessible to all users. An XML sitemap is a way for website owners to tell search engines about all the pages that exist on their website.

Default New face-to-face private videochat right now with a sexy beautiful girl

Welcome to my new face-to-face private videochat right now with a fascinating model. I am here right now: http://runetki.com/194441
    High everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by nicorobin View Post
    A Sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It allows webmasters to include additional information about each URL: when it was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site. This allows search engines to crawl the site more intelligently.
    Yes i agree with your reply.

xml sitemap is use for index all the website url from google. you need to create xml sitemap and submit in google webmaster tool