Default Stratus4 or Vpsnine VPS hosting?

I need you help to choose the best VPS host.
    Baring in mind two hosts - Stratus4.com and Vpsnine.com, which VPS host would you sign up with and why?
    Share any ideas of yours please.
    Thanks in advance.

I suppose you need more reliable names. I can say JVMHost.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Stratus4.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
    In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.

I don't know anything about your host. According to my long time experience, 4Goodhosting.com is the best hosting that provides reliable VPS servers. My account has been running fast and no downtime as well. The pricing is competitive and support is 24 hours active. They've handled every support ticket in minutes with full solution and with the responses you'd want from the very start. Go ahead and give a try.

I can't say anything about the mentioned companies and I'd advise you to use VPS deals from hostsailor.com and virtono.com. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

I know that with hosting from provisionhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

After 'playing' around with 4-5 hosts, I must say, Vpsnine.com is the best host so far.
    They have great customer support. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I love the prices.

Go ahead and give Vpsnine.com a try. They offer really cheap VPS hosting solutions.
    They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

For all their locations see https://www.vpsnine.com/hosting/locations.php

My recommendation is to go with Kvchosting.com VPS deals. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance.

Use VPS deals from hostsailor.com.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Vpsnine.com would be the best bet. They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.

Check their twitter account: twitter.com/vpsnine

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.