Default Any info on Hostzealot?

I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from Hostzealot.com.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care?
    Are their prices reasonable?
    Thanks in advance

I know nothing about them, but I can say that you can trust Pirateshosting.net team.
    By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and small business.

You know servers from hostsailor.com and ir-hosting.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Prices are low and there are many useful resources int heir plans to run websites smoothly and reliably.

According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

I want to say that hostzealot.com is good enough to have a deal with.
    Plans are full-featured and uptime is high. You should definitely try them.

Now I see servers from Hostzealot.com are solid and well-balanced. Their prices are competitive and support is online around the clock. Thanks for your replies!

I like findmeaserver.com service cos it is absolutely free and will help you to make a notion of the market and choose the best dedicated server host for your needs.

Services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are resourceful and reliable in delivering their services.
    They provide a secure hosting environment for your individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of your critical applications.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.

==> http://zetservers.com/
    It is super good and reliable place where you will be able to order cheap dedicated servers.
    15JAN – 15% recurring discount for life! So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Servers which hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net provide are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

As an alternative option, you can trust 4Goodhosting.com. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service when needed. I am happy with the reasonable pricing. Servers are fast and very reliable. You know what? My websites has never been down and I haven't seen any outages. Just give them a try.

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean pirateshosting.net and hostingsource.com.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.