Cool How I earn $5k/month with Instagram

(Continued)

3) Creating Authority
    Here is the fun part. First thing you need to do is buy followers... I will explain why shortly. I like to buy at least 50k followers or more to begin with when I am going after a bigger niche. Its going to vary from niche to niche though. I use followersgrow.com because i've had the best experience with them and i've heard from other marketers that they are the safest. So once you have ordered the followers, start posting photos... anywhere from 20 - 30 posts. Start sending fake likes to all of these posts... anywhere between 500 to a 1000 likes per post. Now that you have padded your posts with likes, go on google and search "best (insert your niche here) hashtags" and you will find several sites in google to get popular hashtags in your niche. TagsForLikes is an app that i use too. Copy and paste these tags under your pics. The tags will help these posts begin to get real likes and comments and now it will seem a lot more natural. By now you have a ton of followers, likes and comments. So now anyone who visits your page will think of your account as an established authority account in that niche. The whole purpose of doing this is to create an authority profile, so this is an important part of the process.

I want to sell cvv good and fresh

My yahoo: thumoibiet123
    My ICQ: 677530503

Sell cvv us visa master price 5$/cvv if you buy > 50 cvv price is
    4.5$/cvv
    Sell cvv us amex discovery price 6$/cvv if you buy > 50 cvv price is
    5$/cvv
    Sell cvv au , uk price is 10$/cvv if you buy > 50 cvv price is 8.5$/
    cvv
    Sell cvv EU price is 12$/cvv if you buy > 50 cvv price is 10$/cvv
    Sell cvv ASIA price is 12$/cvv if you buy > 50 cvv price is 10$/cvv
    Sell cvv INTER price is 12$/cvv if you buy > 50 price is 10$/cvv
    Sell cvv us fullz price is 50$/cvv if you buy > 50 price is 40$/cvv

I only accept PM (Perfectmoney.is) or WMZ (Wmtranfer.com) or BTC
    Y!M: thumoibiet123@yahoo.com
    Thank you very much !

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Animation for Kids Episodes Compilation #3 Paw Patrol Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMydKP78QgU

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Chase Candy Surprises Ryder Marshall Rubble Skye 3 Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRIszZ9OF0I

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Animation For Kids 2017 Episodes Paw Patrol Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoOU2cF4xWs

Sorry dude, it’s absolutely baseless and you can’t make that much from it. If you are serious then you need to avoid putting time into this scam type of stuff, it will get you NOWHERE. So, you must go ahead and do something solid and serious.