Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to increase page rank

Hi every body do u have knowledge of page rank ,if yes pl help how can i increase page rank of my site and can we give back links to each other's website ,this will help to increase PR of our blog.

Get backlinks from high PR sites, and thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Hi i know that but who will give me backlink and why any body will give.

can you rank your page?i have heard this for the first time.does ranking your page mean anything like getting your website on the first few pages in google search engine.if yes then i too want to know more about this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    can you rank your page?i have heard this for the first time.does ranking your page mean anything like getting your website on the first few pages in google search engine.if yes then i too want to know more about this.
    Hi nash google awards ranking to a website according to its quality from 0 to 10 ,the site bearing good backlinks and quality traffic get good rank,even if u will get 1 rank that also a great news for u,u know some sites having page rank more than 4 earning huge from personal ads.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    Hi i know that but who will give me backlink and why any body will give.
    Exchange links with such sites by commenting on their sites or buy the links on their sites.

It is always better to go for a paid link option if you want a sudden rise in your PR.

Exchange the link with sites having higher PR and see that they too focus on the same keyword that your sites is on. That would be giving you quality backlinks and so which leads to higher PR.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Exchange the link with sites having higher PR and see that they too focus on the same keyword that your sites is on. That would be giving you quality backlinks and so which leads to higher PR.
    Hi nick thanks for ur advice i'll do that ,i'll start with urs..LOL

Dear friend Satyakam, your idea is very good, if we use each-other backlink of website or blog, our page rank is increase surely. I request you to start this and share this to all friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear friend Satyakam, your idea is very good, if we use each-other backlink of website or blog, our page rank is increase surely. I request you to start this and share this to all friends.
    Can u pls tell me how u can do it? I do not understand ur idea.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Hi ishan you can send me ur link of url ,i'll give ur url in my site,u too can do this.

getting backlinks from only blogs or sites with similar interests can get you a high page rank.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    getting backlinks from only blogs or sites with similar interests can get you a high page rank.
    Try to have backlinks from the sites which has higher page rank than your site would the key...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    Yes getting backlinks from a similar site would surely help me to increase the pagerank of my website. Now members who want to share their links among themselves, I would request them to specify and post the subject of their blog or website first.

Doesn't getting listed in high PR directories help increase PR?? > I heard from somewhere that high PR directories are visited very often by google bots, so sit will also get listed quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Doesn't getting listed in high PR directories help increase PR?? > I heard from somewhere that high PR directories are visited very often by google bots, so sit will also get listed quickly.
    yeah i think that we get affected by their ranking too if we visit their site too. they said you must associate with high ranking site to benefit from them.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover

yeah i think that we get affected by their ranking too if "we visit their site too". they said you must associate with high ranking site to benefit from them.
    What does visiting their site do us in favor?? i don't understand please clarify...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. those high PR directioris are vistited often by google bots so i also think those visits will affected others also. that's one way to increase the PR .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. those high PR directioris are vistited often by google bots so i also think those visits will affected others also. that's one way to increase the PR .
    how would the pr of other bloggers affected if they visit those high pr blog. does visiting enough to have your blog higher pr. how often do the google bot visit a high pr site.

I know that pr6 sites are visited almost daily and pr5 sites in 3or 4 days.... but no definite frequency is not yet observed