Default need linux ssd vps

Do you have any information regarding reliable vps hosting provider with linux based ssd plans?
    After long time research I have found attractive offers from provisionhost.com that perfectly fit my needs.
    However I don't know anyone having experience with them. Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

A2hosting.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

I would like to draw your attention to several SSD VPS hosts:
    1) Kvchosting.com
    2) Zetservers.com
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get vps hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

If you need reliable Linux SSD VPS, the only host I always recommend is 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience they are the fastest and very solid provider. I've been with a lot of hosts before but non of them can beat up 4Goodhosting. The pricing is competitive and the plans are feature rich. The support is live 24 hours and usually responds to me in no time. The support agent has responded to me in minutes and helped me restore my deleted site files. Very happy customer here.

How long have they been providing hosting services? Where are their server located?

Using the code SSDVPS, you will get 50% off the price on Kvchosting.com ssd vps plans.
    They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Can Recommend Vpsnine.com Linux VPS hosting solutions. 25% of selected yearly plans till 1 Nov 2015

As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive

ZOTOhost.com provides quality and webmaster-friendly SSD VPS deals with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is helpful around the clock.
    Uptime is high and servers are rock-solid.