Default The best place to order discounted VPS in USA?

I am looking for a good Linux VPS hosting provider in USA.
    What are your views on VpsNine.com and its vps hosting services. it will be great if you share also discounts on their services..
    What hosts can you suggest me to look at?

I recognized that Vpsnine offer cheap vps plans in New York, so you will be pleased.
    25% of selected yearly plans till 1 Nov 2015! Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

Take a look at SolVPS.com - it gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

I suggest you to look at hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. I can say that my all time experience is really great. I haven't seen any downtime because my website was running without any problem. The uptime so far was 100% based on my real time website statistics. The speed was fantastic as well because my site was super responsive. The lovely part about these guys was the speed of the support. They are available 24 hours and they have responded to my support emails in a matter of minutes and not hours just like the leading hosts I have tried in the past. Very happy blogger here

Always responded to my questions quickly. The uptime with VpsNine.com is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

May I suggest VPSGet.com services. With their plans you will get stable managed solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. They are also offering a variety of promos and discounts.

My preferable option to get VPS hosting solutions is JVMHost.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, use coupon JAVA-VPS-20D to get 20% off!

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get low-cost vps hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.