Default Netherlands Servers

I'm starting a small business and need dedicated server provider in Netherlands.
    I need a dedicated managed server preferably and mostly excellent support.
    Could you recommending some good and cheap supplier? How is NLDedicated.com and their dedicated hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Quality Netherlands servers are available from superbithost.com.
    They have servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
    Bitcoin is their anonymous payment methods and there are no contracts at them.

Delete this post please.

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from Libertyvps.com for the excellent service they provide. Especially their support team helped me with all the issues I faced. They offer nice hosting in Netherlands.

I have to say that nldedicated.com is really good. I have got one server with then and I like their services!

Try considering offshore dedicated servers from Pirateshosting.net - Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

As for me nldedicated.com is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Hostsailor.com and wmd.hosting servers are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.