Default Adgateworld - Www.adgateworld.com, Up to 125% - Pre Launch

AdGateWorld
    Earn up to 125% back on every Ad Pack purchased

ASD IS almost BACK...but with a new name, look and in a new jurisdiction:

The new surf program called Ad Gate World that is a complete similar of Ad Surf Daily. However, this program is operating outside of the United States which means the interference of SEC (Security Exchange Commission) is Zero!

The following information has been taken from the first page of the site:

Welcome to the newest and most powerful online money making system available!

We bring together the most successful elements of a social network site and the infinite power of internet marketing. Our breakthrough revenue sharing model virtually guarantees the success of every member! Quite simply, we are a member based marketing community that provides a cost effective advertising and income generating system.

Every day our Members get to share in 50% of our advertising revenue in the form of CASH rebates. Our advertisers can earn up to 125% back on every Ad Pack purchased! This means that you can receive your advertising for FREE and earn an additional 25% profit.

Stop being an unpaid viewer of daily advertisements and secure your share of the $21 Billion Dollar advertising industry. If you have about 12 minutes a day you can create unlimited cash flow.

You can promote your eBay auctions, direct sales opportunities, products and services today!

Members will have the ultimate business without EVER having to sell or buy any products. Of course these Members not only get daily rebates, they also act as our Social Advertising Ambassadors. Every member that signs up during pre-launch will receive full AdGate Ambassador status. You will receive a link to introduce the same opportunity to others, building your social advertising network using our two-tier commission system. Recruiting is strictly optional and does not effect your participation in the advertising rebate program.

ASD had over 100,000 satisfied members. The only reason the ASD is not operating right now is because of SEC I feel. What is mentioned in the video Ad Gate World will be operating from Panama. This program is being run by Professionals that were big players in ASD and know the pitfalls as they went through them.

Please note this is in Pre-Launch and may not be up and running smoothly for some time or around a month. So please have patience.

http://www.adgateworld.com/?ref=anil26

Thanks and regards.

P.S. Any questions please feel free to CONTACT me.[/b]
    Complete Online Portfolio, Hidden Content
    Hidden Content the best

Dear Anil, I know the site from few days, looks good and I'm almost ready for signup there. Thanks

Thanks Ishan. I am too looking forward for it to launch. Looks very promising. It may launch soon. Today got an email update from them. Thanks.
    Hidden Content the best

Hi can you explain me in detail if you have time, i didn't understood much about this how it be useful.

Hi Ashok, you can see a sign up link in my first post there. Just click on that and they have a very small (just 4 minute) video and the program has been explained in a very short and sweet manner.

To let you know, the program launched on Jan 15th, and it doing very well and it looks very professional. Contact me for any doubts and and questions.

After signup contact me, then will let you know our social network site, which one of our leader created for all questions and answers regarding AGW.

Thanks and have a profitable day.
    Hidden Content the best