Default Hosting for e-commercing?

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen demontech.net offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

Hosting from ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting are good for hosting e-shops with.
    Plans are resourceful and uptime is high. Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.
    Prices are competitive.

Sorry but I haven't heard about them. I'd like you to check out hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. I recommend them because my experience with this host is 100% without any problem. The servers runs very fast without any outages. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and I am very happy with the quick responses. The average response is only few minutes and not hours.

I can name ViUX.com hosting that is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Moved to Demontech.net after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

I think that VPS could be the best option for this.
    I would recommend you to have a look at giga-rdp.in as provider.
    They have good speed and VPS packages and you will not regret.

Use services from keenweb.co.uk, they have plans which are full of useful resources and upime is high and they provide a lot of resources which are good for hosting e-shops with.
    X2QA738TDK is their 20% discount.

I know that with hosting from absolutehostings.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team. You can use coupon VIP25 and get 25% off!

iFastNet.com and keenweb.co.uk have attractive and reliable services which are perfect for hosting e-commerce projects with.
    The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them entrancing for many webmasters int he IT industry.

Your sites will be in good hand with DemonTech.net. You know, a reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance. Check out their discounts: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should go with smart-web-host.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I know timeshost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled support and cheap prices. You can get 50% off with coupon WHT.

I think VPS is the best place for any commerce based project. I would recommend you to have a look at http://smart-web-host.com/vps.html
    They have a few nice VPSes there, so you will be able to check and chose VPS for you and your needs.

Demontech.net is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
    Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%! Problems are extremely rare, invariably not of their doing and have always been resolved with unbelievable swiftness and efficiency.