Default Reliable usa/sg based reseller hosting provider?

can anyone please suggest me a reliable USA/SG based hosting provider?

I will be doing annual billing so need a reliable provider. (have bad experience in past)
    i need about 30GB disk, 500 GB bw and fair share of memory and cpu.
    I currently have 4 wordpress sites to host, avrage daily traffic is around 10k-15k.

budget $20-30/month
    Do you think that QHoster.com is reliable one? Have you ever heard anything about them?

QHoster.com started to offer coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

I like them as they offer various server location choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

I'd recommend to use cddhosting.com. They are offering solid reseller hosting solutions with low pricing. Support is helpful.

Pretty good reseller hosting solutions offered by downtownhost.com team.
    They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

If you are in search of reliable host with high uptime and helpful support check for offers from thcservers.com. You will be pleased with their solid servers and reasonable deals.

I have many web sites hosted at several companies and QHoster.com is one of the best.
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!

Check out their page in facebook: facebook.com/qhoster

QHoster.com is right to have a deal with.
    Servers are competitive and they have severs in over 13 locations:
    UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore. Support is active for 24 hours.

As an alternative option I can say timeshost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I know kvchosting.com is great for getting ssd reseller plans at good rates.
    Their package prices also amazed me. The uptime with them is great, I rarely have any downtime, or lag.