Default Hosting for mass video upload

Looking For Web Hosting with good upload ( about 1 Gbps ) to upload vids via software Tube Sites Submitter, there need to have win 7 .... you support this software on your server ?
    I have seen nice ssd hosting solutions offered by Fozzy.com. Can I trust them?

what can you recommend me to do, guys?

I recommend you to look for more options. Go ahead and take a look at 4Goodhosting.com. Their hosting is very solid and reliable which is really preferred for video uploads. Uptime is 100% based on my experience. Support is very helpful 24 hours. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast. It only takes a few minutes with full solution.

Fozzy.com uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
    This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.

I suggest wmd.hosting that is the best host with featured and low-cost deals. They are providing stable servers and round the clock available support.

You can rely on kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. Signup for 3 Years plan for Unlimited “C” package and get 2 Years Free. Total of 5 Years. (NEW CUSTOMER Only!) ** Free 2 Years will be added automatically once the account is activated.

The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found Fozzy.com. And since I have been with dealing with this decent host I have never had problems and getting everything up was easy.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com would perfectly meet your needs. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

As a great alternative, can recommend Vpsnine.com and its cheap hosting deals.
    The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP