Default servers in legionbox.com

How stable and reliable are dedicated servers from legionbox.com?
    Have you ever tried them personally?
    If yes, share your experience with them.
    Thanks in advance.

Why not to give downtownhost.com a try?
    They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
    I can proudly say I am hosted by them!

I'd like to say that Giga-RDP.in would be best option to get server solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are. 100% satisfied with downtownhost.com services
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!
    Great host.

Servers from legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits my budget.

I have checked their Dedicated Servers and I have to say that they are great ones.
    Do you know where is their DC located?

You will be pleased by Giga-RDP.in server solutions. Their pricing is low and plans are featured and servers are powerful

Try to look for more alternative hosts. I'd like you to go and sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. I know that they are a good place to deal if you need web hosting. Uptime and support have been exceptional- they actually answer my emails, and within a few minutes! The pricing is reasonable and I am very impressed. Just give them some try.

I know findmeaserver.com is reliable option to deal with. This service is free, and they have already found a good dedicated server host according to my requirements.

Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosaque View Post
    I have checked their Dedicated Servers and I have to say that they are great ones.
    Do you know where is their DC located?
    Hello!
    They look solid. But when you reffer to their Dedicated Servers you mean that page or another?

I know that with wmd.hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.