Default Bounce Rate from Social media and Ranking

I observed site having high bounce rate for social media traffic. If bounce rate is a ranking factor, will this social media traffic bounce rate cause my rankings to drop?

Yes bounce rate is really important. Make sure your site is good enough and it loads fast so that they will stay longer on your page.

Quote Originally Posted by ketul View Post
    I observed site having high bounce rate for social media traffic. If bounce rate is a ranking factor, will this social media traffic bounce rate cause my rankings to drop?
    Yes you are right am 100% agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ketul View Post
    If you are getting lots of social media traffic and experiencing high bounce rate then you should try to publish entertaining articles on your site which can attract users from social media sites like Facebook. When people will find your site articles entertaining then they will automatically start engaging in your site and will improve your bounce rate.