Default GlowHost reseller hosting? Is it ok?

Thinking to launch web site and would like to find reliable company for reselling.
    Frankly speaking, I know nothing about GlowHost.com and would like to know more signs of reliability of them.
    Do you think that I can rely on them?
    Any experience dealing with this company?

They have been providing hosting services in US since 2002, it is good host.

iFastNet.com and hostlatch.com have plans which are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is online any time you contact them.

No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend GlowHost.com web hosting service.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

It happened so that glowhost.com has the best Tech and general support I have experienced and I have no hesitation in recommending them. Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

I have noticed cddhosting.com which services perfectly suitable for my demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.

I'd recommend you to use reseller services from hostlatch.com.
    They have plans which are resourceful enough to run websites with in a quality and successful way.
    NEW30 is their 30% off.

As I see cddhosting.com is offering high quality reseller hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Use quality reselling from hostlatch.com.
    Plans contain a lot of useful resources to have a deal with them in a successful manner.
    Prices are competitive.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that cddhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.