Default List of Indian Affiliate program

Here is the little compilation of Indian Affiliate program

Affiliate Curry - Supposedly India's first affiliate network offering a small range of Indian affiliate programs.
    Link: www.affiliatecurry.com/

Affiliate Network - Offers affiliate network and provides commission to affiliates on a click basis

Cine Chance- At the Starting you will get Rs. 5 for every confirmed registered member of Cine Chance who comes from a banner/text link on your site. If they get satisfied with your conversion rate, they can increase your commission upto Rs 10 per free registration.

ClixGalore India - Offers five scaled levels of affiliate recruitment and promotional services to their merchants with a small but growing position in the India Affiliate Marketing industry. Network access to the USA, Japan, Australia, India and the UK.
    Link: http://www.clixgalore.co.in/

dgm India - A wholly own subsidiary of Deal Group, part of dgm Holdings Plc. The Company's principal activity is the delivery of ROI through affiliate marketing, search engine marketing, display inventory and email, either as individual channels, or as a complete solution.
    Link: http://www.dgm-india.com/

Media Marketing Online - Provider of Online Marketing services and Sales Solutions with various services like Search Engine Optimization , website optimization services, Search Engine Marketing solutions, PPC Management Services etc based in India with host of services for Advertisers, Publishers and Agencies.

Tyroo - Offers pay per click ads. Generate tags for various categories on your website after identifying the size and type of ads that you want us to serve.

Webshree - Network of web sites and representatives selling your product on a commission-only basis.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

thank for the great info dude.i will definitely try those out.keep on posting such great posts.thankq again.

thanks for info and for site. But you have not added Rupiz affiliate this is also one of the good program.

Please don't mind. I just want to know how somebody could earn from an affiliate programe? Are they use these programes to their website or make a blog and use them! I have no idea about how to use these programe?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Please don't mind. I just want to know how somebody could earn from an affiliate programe? Are they use these programes to their website or make a blog and use them! I have no idea about how to use these programe?
    Well sarkar peoples earn money from affiliate program by promoting their product via website or blog... These site pay good rate for per sale or action..

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well sarkar peoples earn money from affiliate program by promoting their product via website or blog... These site pay good rate for per sale or action..
    Just like google affiliates? google affiliates are a set of links, and the owner of the website/blog earns if people not only click on those links but also purchase those products or download them. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Just like google affiliates? google affiliates are a set of links, and the owner of the website/blog earns if people not only click on those links but also purchase those products or download them. Am I right?
    Yes smiler to that only as you told but Google pays for only Clicks and most of Affiliate programs pays for only Sale...
    You can add their banners and text link on site or blog and promote it just like google adsense only...

Thanks moneymoney,
    some of doubt has cleared now, in google affiliates only clicks to affiliate link will general no revenue for the owner, revenue generates after the clicking activity I think. Anyway, thanks.

i have tried that site it seems interesting and i have already started earning
    from that site.hey nick you are great for posting such sites.there were a limited sites for indians.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i have tried that site it seems interesting and i have already started earning
    from that site.hey nick you are great for posting such sites.there were a limited sites for indians.
    yes nash their are only few affiliate programs by Indian Affiliate Makers but they some one how good network of advertisers and members getting good return from that i am member of one or two site but not active now but i will try to stay active their.

Default 50% Betting Affiliate Program

If you are looking for indian affiliate program try this one...

Affiliate Cove offers a 50% revenue share program to affiliate.

www.affiliatecove.net :arrow:

Default Re: 50% Betting Affiliate Program

Quote Originally Posted by nicolaslewis007
    If you are looking for indian affiliate program try this one...

Affiliate Cove offers a 50% revenue share program to affiliate.

www.affiliatecove.net :arrow:
    Is this indian affiliate program i think it is USA based company and you are promoting this site can you provide more information about this site.

50% revenue share i guess it is very less some indian affiliates programs shares up to 70% revenue share.

Thanks nck, good information. I will try to know all these programs. Can you tell me which are the best? and can we use our blog? I know only clixgalore, this is very good for webmasters.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Thanks nick, good information. I will try to know all these programs. Can you tell me which are the best? and can we use our blog? I know only clixgalore, this is very good for webmasters.
    Well ishan you can put this banners and text link on your blog but first of all your blog need good traffic and i guess clixgalore is the best indian affiliate program.