Default How to promote a blogger blog ?

Its a blog, free blog right. Well some of the directories just reject my blog. Can you tell me why they do so ?

Default Re: How to promote a blogger blog ?

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    Its a blog, free blog right. Well some of the directories just reject my blog. Can you tell me why they do so ?
    Promotion of blogger blog is same as usual how you promote your other blogs. blogger blogs adds advantages that its being by google, they are listed in the search engine very soon.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

how can we advertise our blogs?

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    how can we advertise our blogs?
    one of the most common way to promote your blogs is to have your blogs link in your signature at different forums.
    SmartzKool

Is there really any better ways of promoting blogs than just your signature? I've been doing that a while on other forums but I still don't think I get enough traffic to it to actually make any money.

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    Is there really any better ways of promoting blogs than just your signature? I've been doing that a while on other forums but I still don't think I get enough traffic to it to actually make any money.
    You should optimize your site first in order to get traffic from search engines also.
    SmartzKool

Dear Mantra, if directories reject your blog, it means their is some problem with blog content or you don't post to right category.
    Dear smartzcool, for advertise your blog, join some social network sites, and use traffic exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Mantra, if directories reject your blog, it means their is some problem with blog content or you don't post to right category.
    Dear smartzcool, for advertise your blog, join some social network sites, and use traffic exchanges.
    Well this is good method for promotion but we can use autosurf site and link exchange with other site promoting in forum signature these are also good way to increase traffic to blog.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Well this is good method for promotion but we can use autosurf site and link exchange with other site promoting in forum signature these are also good way to increase traffic to blog.
    You shouldn't use autosurf. Yes you can use it if you want only the impressions. Actually Search engine especially hates autosurfers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Try buying traffic, if you don´t have that resource, so make good trades with good sites

The few reasons why many directories reject blogger blogs are very simple. Lack of activity in the blog, people get it for free so they don't bother promoting it.
    When compared to other blogs the templates are not welcoming.

Post more often in your blog and let it gain some traffic before you submit it to big directories

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

one of the most common way to promote your blogs is to have your blogs link in your signature at different forums.
    Ya I do agree that. But a person can't be active in many forums. So with the few forums that we are active, the traffic will be less only right??

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    There are better ways to advertise for sure. For one, you can exchange link with other bloggers or you can submit your articles to directories.

I wasn't aware of the updates that we get in our dashboard regarding the fresh posts made by the bloggers.
    There is an option called Follow blogs there which can actually make a huge difference if we manage to get members to add our links to their "follow blogs" page and they will be updated of every post we make
    Its almost like rss subscription but only difference we will be notified within our dashboard only

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    I wasn't aware of the updates that we get in our dashboard regarding the fresh posts made by the bloggers.
    There is an option called Follow blogs there which can actually make a huge difference if we manage to get members to add our links to their "follow blogs" page and they will be updated of every post we make
    Its almost like rss subscription but only difference we will be notified within our dashboard only
    yes I have observed that a long back..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

@Nick - I use google analytics for observing the sources of the traffic and i have observed that there are fair amount of traffic from the blogger updates.
    A friend of mine updates his blog daily and he receives a lot of traffic all the time.
    So is it really important that we update our blog daily to receive more traffic ?