Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best CPM Network

Hello guys,

I wanted to know the best CPM Network which allows PTC Top sites like mine http://www.bestpaypalptc.net and pays via PayPal.

If you don't know any PayPal Payment network, you can also suggest bank payment network.

I would also like to know that does Bidvertiser allows PTC sites and do they provide CPM?

Please reply soon rather than later.

- SmartzKool
    SmartzKool

i have no idea about this site.please can anybody provide me more details about this website.are the international members also allowed?.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i have no idea about this site.please can anybody provide me more details about this website.are the international members also allowed?.
    Well this is my website. In this i have a list of sites paying via paypal. I am thinking to add up alertpay links also. I am looking for an ad network which allows CPM and payment via PayPal. And obviously it allows PTC sites.

- SMartzKool
    SmartzKool

Hey buddy. You have posted this in the wrong section. Moderator please.

hey buddy can you please give me a list of sites by which i can earn more i am really interested in this .please pm me.

Well you guys not understanding what exactly i mean is the Ad network for my Top PTC site. Please read the the thread clearly before replying.

- SmartzKool
    SmartzKool

I also have a website (Actually it is a blog) with ways of making money. It does not include PTC's because they are no good ways of making money effortless...

All the sites pay by Paypal and have payment proofs ^^

Anyways, this thread is in the wrong section, so next time post it on other subforum ^^

Hi i saw ur websites ,you can apply fr adbrite ,i think they will approve because ur site is not PTC ,it is just information about some ptc sites.Just make a try.

I have started to use widgetbucks, hat pays by paypal, allows custom ads and pay for each impression and every click ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11
    I have started to use widgetbucks, hat pays by paypal, allows custom ads and pay for each impression and every click ^^
    Hi have u got paid by widgetbuck ,are the really paying,some one told me that it is scam site.if you have got already pl share details the cpm rate etc.

Try layer-ads, it pays 4 euro per 1000 views

Dear Dr.money, what is the link URL of layer-ads? because I don't know about this, so please post in details.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.money
    Try layer-ads, it pays 4 euro per 1000 views
    Oh its really very good rate,can u pl share the URL?HAve u been paid?

Well this is my website. In this i have a list of sites paying via paypal. I am thinking to add up alertpay links also. I am looking for an ad network which allows CPM and payment via PayPal. And obviously it allows PTC sites.

- SMartzKool
    Well, I know many Indians are using adbrite which offers both CPM and PPC marketing. Though I'm not sure if they accept paypal, I think there must be some easy way to receive funds, otherwise many people would not have used it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

- SMartzKool
    Well, I know many Indians are using adbrite which offers both CPM and PPC marketing. Though I'm not sure if they accept paypal, I think there must be some easy way to receive funds, otherwise many people would not have used it.
    Adbrite has one disadvantage they are not paying with paypal ,they are only paying with cheque.

Adbrite has one disadvantage they are not paying with paypal ,they are only paying with cheque.
    i think cheque is not really a problem if they pay in Indian rupees and as long as they don't charge any fees for that. Even Google adsense pays via cheque.

i think cheque is not really a problem if they pay in Indian rupees and as long as they don't charge any fees for that. Even Google adsense pays via cheque.
    to me it is a problem.
    i have never received cheque before and i am living outside with a rect house,so i can not sure if i will be able to receive it.

i have never received cheque before and i am living outside with a rect house,so i can not sure if i will be able to receive it.
    Of course, that's one of the issues with the cheque. If you are living in such a place where postal service is not much good or your home address is not proper then you may not receive any cheque. I think you should try giving any c/o mail address where you can receive such cheques.

Of course, that's one of the issues with the cheque. If you are living in such a place where postal service is not much good or your home address is not proper then you may not receive any cheque. I think you should try giving any c/o mail address where you can receive such cheques.
    it is often happened if you receive money by check.
    btw, I can't open the link now. so is it down? or just in maintanence?

Checque is really very problem for indian publishers after 1 year i'm still waiting to get my adbrite cheque i already canceled 3 times finally i'm thinking to change the payee name and address .