Default Offshore VPS - what is the best one?

What is the best Offshore VPS provider in the IT world?
    Is that Libertyvps.com or ... ?

Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed. Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose Libertyvps.com

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would like to draw your attention to http://firmvps.com/

Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business. They offer various server location choice and their support works 24/7 - so it will be a good idea to contact them.

I've finally found a good home with Libertyvps.com offshore web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
    It's good cheap hosting.

No doubt. Libertyvps.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

Hostsailor.com provides trustworthy VPS deal with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is active for 24 hours and prices are rock-bottom.

I do not know why, but some certain regions are called offshore zone. Or what do you mean under offshore? In any case I would like to inform you that you can check https://keenweb.co.uk/virtual-server/
    I assume that $15 per month is not a fortune for good VPS service.

I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers

I second hostsailor.com.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

I know that with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Lots of people highly recommend Hostsailor https://webhostinggeeks.com/user-reviews/hostsailor/ Thinking about choosing them myself!

I'd recommend you to use an offshore Bitcoin VPS deal from superbithost.com.
    They have low prices and stable servers which are well-supported around the clock.

According to my experience Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

I believe you need to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. Take a look at 7Host.com services. You will receive stable cheap plans provided by high available skilled staff.