Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Great way to make some money - Global Domains International

Let me introduce you a chance of building a nice monthly income.

The company Global Domain Internationals provide all kind of domains names, like .com, .net, .org. ws (WebSite) etc. You can make you personal domain name here quick and easily.

Besides having your own website you can make money with it by introducing GDI domain services and the affiliate program to all your families and friends, or foreign people.
    If they register there domain through your referral links, you get paid $1 for each of them. But not only for them, but also for the friends/family etc of them that register an account.
    This is going down to 5 layers deep..

So here an example:

If 5 people register through your referral link, you get $1 dollar for each of them.. so you've $5 dollar now... If each of them do the same thing, register 5 people.. you get 5 x $5 dollar = $25 + the $5 dollar you already had.. this is going 5 layers down so if everyone in your down line register 5 people you make a monthly income of:

• layer 1: 5 people = $5
      layer 2: each of them brings 5 so 5 x 5 people = $25
      layer 3: 5 x 25 people = $125
      layer 4: 5 x 125 people = $625
      layer 5: 5 x 625 people = $3125

That makes a total of $3905 dollar/month..

Not Bad Right?

Do you like to make some money this way. Please feel free to contact me.
    I should help you with your questions, help you with registering and also by making an nice monthly income.

Regards,

Kevin

If you want to take a look by yourself, please visit: www.website.ws

this is a great website when we hear but i think that it is a difficult task
    how many days does it takes to reach the minimum payout?
    is the payout through paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    this is a great website when we hear but i think that it is a difficult task
    how many days does it takes to reach the minimum payout?
    is the payout through paypal?
    At first glance it seems like a difficult task, but it isn't, specially if you got all the tools that you need to succeed!

And my team - the winning team, has all what it takes: terrific downline builders that are putting referrals in the new members downline, upline support and a Success Guide - that contains all the free marketing tools that we are using to achieve online success!

It is not about days to reach payout, it is about how many referrals you got! The minimum payout is different, depending on the preferred payment method:

Receive Commissions by Mailed Check
    Minimum Payout Amount Fee
    $25 $3
    $50 $3
    $100 Free
    $250 Free
    Receive Commissions by Bank Wire

$50 $15
    $100 $15
    $250 $15

Receive Commissions by PayPal

$10 $3
    $25 $3
    $50 $3
    $100 3% of Commission Subtotal
    $250 3% of Commission Subtotal
    Plus, this is our team's offer: as a new member of our team, my next 4 referrals will signup in your downline!

Well i heard about this site but not yet tried it and don't know how to work with this kind of site i heard members get good return from this kind of site... but hoping i will learn how to make money from GDI.... is their any special skill required for this program and any fees to join or it is free sign up...

Will I still think its hard to work like this because its not really easy to ref nowadays because almost all people in the internet is introduced already to this kind of websites. Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by eve301345
    Will I still think its hard to work like this because its not really easy to ref nowadays because almost all people in the internet is introduced already to this kind of websites. Good luck though.
    Well i guess it is really easy to make money from this site we just want to promote it.. if i get any referral then those referral promote our referral link so automatically 1st person guess advantage to earn more and quick but still i am learning it....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well i heard about this site but not yet tried it and don't know how to work with this kind of site i heard members get good return from this kind of site... but hoping i will learn how to make money from GDI.... is their any special skill required for this program and any fees to join or it is free sign up...
    GDI is one of the oldest affiliate programs out there. They are paying their members since 2000, month after month! That is - I believe - a great achievement!

It is easy to work with this site, it is not complicated... anyone who has any questions, just contact me, and I will be more than happy to answer them.

Yes, there are members who are making good return from it, other don't. IT is not a get rich over night scheme.

No special skills required, just the desire to make money online and the commitment to work for it!

The GDI membership costs $10 per month, with a 7 days free trial.

Our team and I are using a revolutionary system that is placing referrals in the new members downline for free 5 levels deep.

It is a marketing concept called Profit sharing marketing. It means that you upline is sharing his profits with you, placing his referrals in your dowline. This gives strength to your downline, and help new members to see results almost immediately after joining.

There is a slide show on my site - www.dreamteamgdi.ws - presenting how the system works.

Well definitely i will take your guide Izablla but first i want to ask if i join this site after paying $10 but how can i promote referral link and bring more referrals.
    That is good idea you are going to pay your referral after they join under you what will be work can do those referral after joining this site. :?:

Default Re: Great way to make some money - Global Domains Internatio

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandI
    Let me introduce you a chance of building a nice monthly income.

The company Global Domain Internationals provide all kind of domains names, like .com, .net, .org. ws (WebSite) etc. You can make you personal domain name here quick and easily.

Besides having your own website you can make money with it by introducing GDI domain services and the affiliate program to all your families and friends, or foreign people.
    If they register there domain through your referral links, you get paid $1 for each of them. But not only for them, but also for the friends/family etc of them that register an account.
    This is going down to 5 layers deep..

So here an example:

If 5 people register through your referral link, you get $1 dollar for each of them.. so you've $5 dollar now... If each of them do the same thing, register 5 people.. you get 5 x $5 dollar = $25 + the $5 dollar you already had.. this is going 5 layers down so if everyone in your down line register 5 people you make a monthly income of:

• layer 1: 5 people = $5
      layer 2: each of them brings 5 so 5 x 5 people = $25
      layer 3: 5 x 25 people = $125
      layer 4: 5 x 125 people = $625
      layer 5: 5 x 625 people = $3125

That makes a total of $3905 dollar/month..

Not Bad Right?

Do you like to make some money this way. Please feel free to contact me.
    I should help you with your questions, help you with registering and also by making an nice monthly income.

Regards,

Kevin

If you want to take a look by yourself, please visit: www.website.ws

but while creating a domain here do we need to pay some amount initially
    or is the site offering the domain for free.and what does GDI domain mean?

Default Re: Great way to make some money - Global Domains Internatio

yes their minimal charges $10 per month and i guess they are giving free web site we pay $10.

I preffer hostgator affiliate program, tht pays you 25$ for every referral ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jsemi11
    Hamm their is no discussion on Hosing provider it is about Global Domain site and we are discussing about it.
    Anyway i am still learning how to advertise this program and get more referrals.

Hamm their is no discussion on Hosing provider it is about Global Domain site and we are discussing about it.
    Anyway i am still learning how to advertise this program and get more referrals.
    I didn't know that you are a member of GDI Nice surprize.. How long are you a member of them? How many referrals you have in your downline? I just might help you get more referrals to GDI... with the system our team is using...

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    I didn't know that you are a member of GDI Nice surprize.. How long are you a member of them? How many referrals you have in your downline? I just might help you get more referrals to GDI... with the system our team is using...
    No izabella i am not member yet now i am learning how to get referrals after join this program i guess it is really hard to find Paid member ( Paying $10 activation GDI account) anyway i am searching all necessary information about how to work with GDI.

No izabella i am not member yet now i am learning how to get referrals after join this program i guess it is really hard to find Paid member ( Paying $10 activation GDI account) anyway i am searching all necessary information about how to work with GDI.
    I was under the impression that you are already a GDI member.

You might be surprised, but it is not really that hard to find people who are willing to pay a monthly fee for a business opportunity. After all, if you think about the monthly fee, which is only $10 - it is a low sum to pay month after month... specially if you take in consideration the profits that you can make out from it.

Anyway, the system that our team is using, is focusing on downline building and helping new members to see results almost immediately.

You might watch the slide show on how the system works on my site: www.dreamteamgdi.ws

If and when you are willing to join, contact me before, for the current offer that I am currently offering and for other additional information too.

I was under the impression that you are already a GDI member.

You might be surprised, but it is not really that hard to find people who are willing to pay a monthly fee for a business opportunity. After all, if you think about the monthly fee, which is only $10 - it is a low sum to pay month after month... specially if you take in consideration the profits that you can make out from it.

Anyway, the system that our team is using, is focusing on downline building and helping new members to see results almost immediately.

You might watch the slide show on how the system works on my site: www.dreamteamgdi.ws

If and when you are willing to join, contact me before, for the current offer that I am currently offering and for other additional information too.
    Thanks for information. Yes i am willing to join this program but i thought it is really difficult to understand and work with it.
    Anyway i want to ask about payment processor they use and how much i can expect after i join this site and start working with them.
    Ya sure i will PM you before i join this site because i am very much interested to work with GDI and make some good money also.

Thanks for information. Yes i am willing to join this program but i thought it is really difficult to understand and work with it.
    Anyway i want to ask about payment processor they use and how much i can expect after i join this site and start working with them.
    Ya sure i will PM you before i join this site because i am very much interested to work with GDI and make some good money also.
    GDI offers three methods to receive your commission: by mailed check, by bank wire or by paypal.

I can not say for sure how much you can make from this program; it is based on how many referrals you have.

It is said that the earning potential is unlimited, but this is too vague. You can play with the Income Calculator to try to estimate how much you can earn.

Personally I like GDI because it offers a residual monthly income, and you earn money even when you are not online. With the PTC or PTP sites you only earn if and when you are online...

I am not promising that you can earn a fortune over night, but with consistent work you can make a serious monthly income. I can only say that I will provide you with all the tools and support that you need to succeed in this online business opportunity.

GDI offers three methods to receive your commission: by mailed check, by bank wire or by paypal.

I can not say for sure how much you can make from this program; it is based on how many referrals you have.

It is said that the earning potential is unlimited, but this is too vague. You can play with the Income Calculator to try to estimate how much you can earn.

Personally I like GDI because it offers a residual monthly income, and you earn money even when you are not online. With the PTC or PTP sites you only earn if and when you are online...

I am not promising that you can earn a fortune over night, but with consistent work you can make a serious monthly income. I can only say that I will provide you with all the tools and support that you need to succeed in this online business opportunity.
    That good i can earn some good money then i am ready to work with this site. Thanks for Help i guess you will provide me great help if i am getting any problem.
    Anyway where can i find referral link so i will join under you. (In your Site)

Since long I am hearing about GDI and I have an offer in other sites whch offer me that they will rotate my GDI link to their site for free but I do not think it is of any use.

This requires a lot of patience which I do not have.

Can you tell me how much time it requires to get the payment.
    Minimum Payout: $5.00

It's free to join and easy to sign up!

Hidden Content

That good i can earn some good money then i am ready to work with this site. Thanks for Help i guess you will provide me great help if i am getting any problem.
    Anyway where can i find referral link so i will join under you. (In your Site)
    If you are willing to work for it, you can earn a nice amount of money month after month.

We have all the tools that it takes to succeed. You just have to copy what we are doing, to duplicate our success.

One of the part of the business that I insist on, is the upline support. That is one of the most important aspects of any business.

I am going to send you a PM with the details later.

I am looking forward of having you in our team - the winning team!