Default Need e-commerce web hosting

I am looking for ecommerce web hosting provider that supports huge traffic.
    I have seen that webhost.pro has good reputation for providing stable hosting services. Is it true?

Do they offer any discounts?

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

The good thing about Thcservers.com is that it allows me to personalize or in other words edit my php.ini file which i consider an important element which we usually find in dedicated servers.

It has a good amount of storage that lets me host quite large files and also has good download speeds as know from my visitors who download the hosted files on server.

I think hosting services from ifastnet.com and greenlionnet.com are able to meet all your needs, the OP.
    Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.

Sorry but I have no idea with your host. I would like you to check out 4goodhosting.com as they offer reliable web hosting service. They have hosted my ecommerce sites for more than a year without problem. The server uptime is 100% up and running without any glitch. Pricing is reasonable. They have helpful customer service which respond to my support questions in few minutes. Go ahead and contact them.

I think in this situation 2 ways are possible:
    - get VPS - fa.giga-rdp.in - would be the best provider for such kind of services.
    - get cloud services - corespace.com would be the best provider for that

Services from ewallhost.com and greenlionnet.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    Support is skillful and knowledgeable.

I've finally found a good home with Webhost.pro. Their support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    It's good cheap hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.

I like webhost.pro hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you can rely on thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.

I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option to get stable hosting solutions. This company is delivering responsive support, solid servers and cheap pricing.

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Services from wmd.hosting and keenweb.co.uk can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.
    Servers are not overloaded.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.