Default PayUFX.com - $125 Bonus + $50 Every 10 Lots Trading Forex

www.PayUFX.com - FxOpen Introducing Broker - Bonus For Trading Forex

Hello all members

PayUFx.com is Introducing Broker/Introducing Agent/Introducing advisor from Fxopen.com. FXOpen is a financial services company specialized in providing traders with high quality online trading services. FXOpen provide opportunity for individuals and private companies to trade on financial markets under equal conditions like traders operating in traditionally closed financial centers and institutions. FXOpen.com - Offers you FXOpen currency trading service that includes professional services in free streaming forex, forex broker, online forex trading, forex exchange, mini forex, mini forex trading platform. You can trust us for services in Standard, mini and micro forex.

Why Trade At Fxopen?
    • Spread from 2 pips
    • Credit leverage from 1:1 to 1:500
    • Micro accounts from 1$
    • Standard accounts from 25$
    • Instant Execution — Quotation system
    • Free $1 after first deposit on micro account
    • Free $25 after first deposit on standard account
    • $100 bonus when you complete 10 lots on standard account
    • You may open up to 10 accounts

Why should I Join From PayuFx?

We Offer Unlimited $50 bonus every 10 lots for you if you open account from Payufx.com

$50 bonus will be transfered to your trading account every 10 lots you made. that means you will get another $50 on your 20 lots, 30 lots, 40 lots and so on… Unlimited!! (Note : All Orders must closed +/- 4 pips, Only for standard Accounts)
    Overall You will get $25 start up bonus upon first deposit, $100 bonus after completing 10 lots + $50 from us, and another $50 each 10 lots Multiplied.

All questions are welcome

www.PayUFX.com

One of the questions we receive:

I see that fxopen has many Introducing Broker/Introducing Agent/Introducing advisor? What makes you different from the rest that is doing the same thing over here?

Our answer:

The answer to this question is in our answer to "Why should I Join FXOpen From PayuFx?", so, everytime you make 10 lots a bonus of $50 is transferred to your account, unlimited.

Another question some traders pose:

Why would I use your service which is new while I can trade with older & reputable brokers?

Our answer:

Yes our service is new but we are official partners of FxOpen which is a big & reputable company.

Basically what you do is registering an account with FxOpen through us to benefit from our personal support & get our extra bonus, $50 for every 10 lots accomplished (in addition to the bonuses offered by FXOpen).

Most importantly, we do serious business, we want to run for a long time & it's not in our interest to deceive anyone.

Some questions:

Q - Can I open an Islamic account with your service?

A - yes you can.

Q - How?

A - If you live in a Muslim country, an Islamic account will automatically be created for you.

Q - What if I don't live in a Muslim country?

A - Open a forex account then send an email to finance@fxopen.com and ask for changing your account to an Islamic one.

Another question from traders:

Isn't this a bad time for Forex investment because of the global economic crisis?

Our answer:

Actually crisis or not Forex can go both ways, what make the difference are knowledge of the market and trading strategies.

Here's another question and our answer:

Q - If I make debosite via alertpay and liberty, can I withdraw to any payment processor I want?

A - Withdrawall should be proportional. For example if you deposit 40% from Alertpay and 60% from Liberty Reserve, you need to withdraw profit: 40% to Alertpay and 60% to Liberty.

Latest News From FXOpen & PayUFX:

By popular demand, FXOpen is now accepting deposits and withdrawals via the PerfectMoney ecurrency system.

FXOpen charges 0% fees for deposits and withdrawals by PerfectMoney, however PerfectMoney may have their own fees. Check here for details of their fees.

-----

As of 23:59 (trading server time) 12/11/2008, the current deposit $25 and receive a $25 welcome bonus promotion will end and a new welcome bonus promotion will be launched in it's place.

From 0:00 (trading server time) 13/11/2008, deposit $100 or more on a Standard Account at FXOpen and receive an extra $25 welcome bonus.
    This $25 welcome bonus may be withdrawn (along with the $100 10 lots volume bonus) after making 10 lots accumulated trade volume on your account.

We trust that the extra margin available to you ($125 after $100 deposit and $25 bonus) will help you to have a successful start to your trading career.

Regards

FXOpen Management.

A question from some traders:

I already have an account with FXOpen, isn't it against the terms to open another account using your service?

Answer:

No, you are allowed to open multiple accounts with FXOpen, you are welcome to use PayUFX services with a new account

New questions:

Q. Can I use my Student Card to verify my FXOpen account?

A. No, for verification you need at least National ID card.

Q. Should I be verified to make trades?

A. No, you can trade Forex without being verified. But you should verify your account when you want to withdraw your profits.

Some people still asking if Paypal is accepted as a payment option.

Unfortunately the answer is no, it maybe added in the near future though.

For the list of all the payment methods accepted checkout the Fund Account page -> www.payufx.com/funding-account

How to claim your $50 bonus?

Simple, whenever you accomplish 10 lots (at +/- 4 pip) in standard account, fill the form in the Claim $50 Bonus page -> www.payufx.com/claim-50-bonus

We will then check your request and add the bonus to your account