Default Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs

Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
    So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Is zetservers.com reliable vps hosting provider? Any reviews please?

Thanks.

They look rather good, give them a try.

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Zetservers.com is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

If you are looking for reliable VPS hosting service you must sign up with 4goodhosting.com. I have used their VPS for more than 2 years and so far my tools and other software is still running fast and the server is always up. The features provided is nearly endless. The best part of the service is customer support. They are always active 24 hours and they will respond to any of my support questions within few minutes even if its low priority or simple question. I am very happy and satisfied. Go ahead and contact them.

Use cheap dedicated servers from ewallhost.com.
    Their servers are rock-solid and they are well-balanced.
    Plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high.

I just got started with Zetservers.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support. It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

promo code WJOFF27 while purchasing a SSD or EVO VPS. You will get 27% recurring discount.

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and serverlogix.com are able to meet all your needs.
    Support is active for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant and they have technicians who fix issues if they occur in no time.
    Prices are affordable.

I'm not sure if they have free Cpanel - please check kvcwebhost - they are believed the best SSD VPS.

Use VPS deals from vpsnine.com and regvps.com.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
    Resources are known and not oversold.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.