Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which site to invest

Among Buxout,sandra click and dollarbux which site is advisable to invest in referral purchase,i want to invest in one site,genuine suggestion needed.Thanks.

Default Re: Which site to invest

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Among Buxout,sandra click and dollarbux which site is advisable to invest in referral purchase,i want to invest in one site,genuine suggestion needed.Thanks.
    That is a very good question. Find some site that worth the trouble... there are always risks with referrals purchases, because you never know what you get... meaning if you are going to get quality active referrals... Because that is what really counts, to have active referrals who make money for you!

well I couldn't have proper advice to you but surely I can give you one blind rule to follow in ptc. Never Invest your own money. If you have got paid by them and you think that its worth upgrading or buying referrals, then buy the referral with same amount. You might be knowing PTC are waste of time for people.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

As far as my knowledge goes sandra clicks is supposed tobe an instant payout site right ? That can be a better option ...
    If not you can even try buxout ...no idea about the dolarbux ...
    But again as Nick advised my personal advise also would be don't invest untill you got paid from that site ...

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I feel like agreeing with nick. There is no point in investing in any ptc site for referral buying.
    Referrals are like lotery. You never know who is going to remain active for how long. Most of the times the referrals leave abruptly and you do not gain anything.
    On top of everything else many ptc sites are proving to be scams. They are not paying regularly. So I think that it would be better option to have referral exchange instead of buying the referrals.

see satyakam, from today i am not going to click any ptc sites anymore .if isabelmarco is going to be scam then i think there is no need of ptc sites .

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    see satyakam, from today i am not going to click any ptc sites anymore .if isabelmarco is going to be scam then i think there is no need of ptc sites .
    Have to agree with you.
    That was the only site i was clicking ads in and it also is turning into scam and i guess PTC is also becoming more like HYIP with more risk involved in PTC.
    It is better we give up on PTCs all together

What about isabelmarco??? What you mean is going to be scam? I am a member of isabelmarco and thinking of buying referrals from them! Are there problems with them?

I don't really like the PTC sites, isabelmarco is the only site that I joined, manily to give it a try.

I am sticking to my affiliate program and the PTP forums. They are more reliable and you earn more with them...

no one can predict the future of a ptc or of anything in life .
    isabelmarco isn't a bad ptc but you have to wait for 40 days at least to recieve your payment so i recommend instant payout ptcs .

there are a websites which give instant payouts but it is not advisible to invest our own money in these websites!

Default I am not going to click in any PTC sites

I am also not going to click in any pct sites, they counsume only my time and valuable bytes. how much of clicking would make 1 dollar, while only 4 ads (maximum) are coming per day? Could you suggest any other forum except mylot, which pays better for posting?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    well I couldn't have proper advice to you but surely I can give you one blind rule to follow in ptc. Never Invest your own money. If you have got paid by them and you think that its worth upgrading or buying referrals, then buy the referral with same amount. You might be knowing PTC are waste of time for people.
    You are right nick we should rotate their money in referrals or premium upgrade.OWn money should not be invested in risky PTC sites.

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    there are a websites which give instant payouts but it is not advisible to invest our own money in these websites!
    Actually u'r right but without purchasing you can't able to reach the payout early,it will take months.

Default Re: I am not going to click in any PTC sites

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am also not going to click in any pct sites, they counsume only my time and valuable bytes. how much of clicking would make 1 dollar, while only 4 ads (maximum) are coming per day? Could you suggest any other forum except mylot, which pays better for posting?
    I am not a ptc fan either. I also find them very time consuming and the benefits are low compared to the effort.

I like the ptp forums more and affiliate programs. In my signature link you can find other ptp forums too, which pay better for posting... I would recommend you globalearntalk...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

join affiliate program, then invest your money for advertise your affiliate program, if successed, you'll earn more money than joining hyop and ptc.

affilate business is the hardest part of business i have ever faced, i checked and tried sfi and cj, but failed.

affilate business is the hardest part of business i have ever faced, i checked and tried sfi and cj, but failed.
    I didn't said that affiliate business is easy, but the benefits are higher than any ptc sites.

There is a solution to every problem! What was the main problem with the affiliate programs that have tried out?

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    I am not a ptc fan either. I also find them very time consuming and the benefits are low compared to the effort.

I like the ptp forums more and affiliate programs. In my signature link you can find other ptp forums too, which pay better for posting... I would recommend you globalearntalk...
    Dear User,

Thanks for suggesting me some forums. I like the ptp forums with referral link facility, so that users can earn some extra money by simply refer someone. This forum doesn't has any referral facility. I will definitly look your suggested forums.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978

so are you earning well from that affiliate programs ?

If you asked PTC site...I think Neobux,buxout and clixsense are good choice...because they have reputation in PTC business for quite some time and paid to lot of member.