Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default e-gold taking its last breathes

E-gold has lost its value after the case of bankruptacy on e-gold.Its value is around $0.25e-gold=1LR.Its going down regularly.The final day for deciding that will e-gold survive or not is 11th december.I think its in its last breathes and will go offline forever on that date.
    Whats ur opinion about e-gold???Will it survive and will gain its market value again or will go down forever???

I don't know what to say about it; all I know that e-gold worth almost nothing. In exchanges you get less and less for your e-gold funds, so it is better not to receive any more funds in e-gold because eventually you will lose money.

I don't trust e-gold anymore, and I have serious doubts that it will recover its market value.

u r right artagnan that there are only very minor chances of it to retain its original value which it had before all this incident.Its value is decreasing day by day and we must avoid using it for money exchanges as there are big chances to loose money there

Quote Originally Posted by ammarmemon
    u r right artagnan that there are only very minor chances of it to retain its original value which it had before all this incident.Its value is decreasing day by day and we must avoid using it for money exchanges as there are big chances to loose money there
    I have noticed that; I had some money in my e-gold account, and I exchanged it, but I lost money with that exchange.

Yes, we should avoid using e-gold... there is just one problem: there still are sites and forum that uses e-gold as payment method... I am guessing they are using it, because they have funds in it, and it is more advantages to use it to fulfill payments rather than exchange it for other digital currencies!

thats true e-gold already lost its reputation .
    i know some people who had thousands of dollars in theie accounts and get it banned without any reason so "Stay Safe,Don't try it " (WWE)

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    i know some people who had thousands of dollars in theie accounts and get it banned without any reason so "Stay Safe,Don't try it " (WWE)
    Luckily I have no more any funds in e-gold... I've had a few bucks but I spend them wisely I exchanged the e-gold to my altergold account at a reasonable rate

I am not dealing anymore with sites that offers payments in e-gold. That is over, no more... It doesn't worth anymore to use e-gold!

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Luckily I have no more any funds in e-gold... I've had a few bucks but I spend them wisely I exchanged the e-gold to my altergold account at a reasonable rate

I am not dealing anymore with sites that offers payments in e-gold. That is over, no more... It doesn't worth anymore to use e-gold!
    its not good also to exchange your money to altergold as its more worse than e-gold .
    the API system isn't working for more than one month and the new promising admin is lazy.

its not good also to exchange your money to altergold as its more worse than e-gold .
    the API system isn't working for more than one month and the new promising admin is lazy.
    I am aware of that moustafa, and believe me, I don't like Altergold either. I exchanged my e-gold to Altergold as I needed some funds to my Altergold account fast.

Unfortunately there are a couple of PTP forums, that are paying only in AlterGold.

yes i know that there were some forums that offered paying through AG but now AG is over .

i had account in e-gold but never earned any amount in it as i was never trusting this payment processor.i have not joined ptp forum which is offering e-gold.now it has scammed people.and i have read in other forums that it is not allowing members to withdraw their balance as it is asking for many documents which members say impossible to produce.so as exchange rate is going down what will e-gold do with funds?as it will also not gain anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i had account in e-gold but never earned any amount in it as i was never trusting this payment processor.i have not joined ptp forum which is offering e-gold.now it has scammed people.and i have read in other forums that it is not allowing members to withdraw their balance as it is asking for many documents which members say impossible to produce.so as exchange rate is going down what will e-gold do with funds?as it will also not gain anything from it.
    thats because you are anewbie in this business .
    three years ago, the most used payment processor was e-gold .

E-gold is not accepting new members for a month..
    Is it going down forever??

yes,egold is not accepting new members .

I see that no one needs to have an e-gold account .

couple of my friends also lost money in egold. but luckly i dint't. egold was very popular couple of years back. its very unfortunate that its going down forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ananth84
    couple of my friends also lost money in egold. but luckly i dint't. egold was very popular couple of years back. its very unfortunate that its going down forever.
    yes it was the most popular e-currency but everything has its downtime .

The registrations are closed there from months I guess... Anyone know the specific reason?
    SmartzKool

I don't know e-gold survive or not, but e-gold is very secure online processor. I knew that e-gold not open new accounts now. Paypal and alertpay are also good and secure processors.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    I don't know e-gold survive or not, but e-gold is very secure online processor. I knew that e-gold not open new accounts now. Paypal and alertpay are also good and secure processors.
    e-gold is bad now .

and it wasn't secure also .. it was the easiest e-currency to be hacked .

e-gold is bad now .

and it wasn't secure also .. it was the easiest e-currency to be hacked .
    The conversion rates are also very low... Firsty you will find no one to exchange for e-gold and even if you find one, high rate of fees he/she will charge...
    SmartzKool

there is no conversion rate .
    you can't exchange it !