Default codecmoney.biz New Pay-Per-Install Affiliate Program

We are happy to announce that a new pay-per-install affiliate program CodecMoney has been launched. We value every our affiliate and encourage your initiatives. By joining our program you will maximize the revenues from your traffic and benefit from our great rates, reliable payouts and professional support. We will also gladly accept your p2p traffic.

We offer:
    - Prompt bi-weekly payments
    - Various payment methods (Webmoney, PayPal, MoneyBrookers, Epassporte, EPESE)
    - Multi-tier, 5% sub-affiliate program
    - Professional and friendly support

Our Rates:
    (US) - 0.55$
    (GB) - 0.35$
    (CA) - 0.20$
    (AU) - 0.18$
    (NO) - 0.16$
    (DK) - 0.16$
    (NZ) - 0.16$
    (SE) - 0.16$
    (PR) - 0.10$
    (DE) - 0.10$
    (ES) - 0.10$
    (IT) - 0.10$
    (FR) - 0.10$
    (CH) - 0.1$
    (BE)- 0.1$
    (NL) - 0.1$
    (AT) - 0.1$
    (FI) - 0.1$
    (ZA) - 0.1$
    (IS) - 0.1$
    (IE) - 0.1$

Others: 0.01$
    We don't accept installs from:
    AM, AZ, BY, CN, EE, GE, KG, KP, KZ, LT, LV, MD, RU, TJ, TM, UA, UZ, TR, EG, IN, PH, MA,

Start promoting us now and earn more with your traffic. Please contact us at codecmoney@gmail.com and via ICQ 367687375.

its not avaible for my country..whih is to bad.. I can't join here.. But the rate is very low also.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

yes paramita is right India is not in the list.another thing what is the method to earn from these installs i mean what is the real way to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    yes paramita is right India is not in the list.another thing what is the method to earn from these installs i mean what is the real way to implement.
    I think we have to put the banner they provide us in our websites, and every time when someone clicks on the banner to download the software, we will be paid depending on the visitor's country.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    its not avaible for my country..whih is to bad.. I can't join here.. But the rate is very low also.
    paramita is absolutely right and I too agree with her , when this program is not available for my Country then there is no meaning work with it.Sorry I will never join such type of program.
    Thanks.

it only means that India is not in the list of countries they pay for making installs to - not that if you are from India you cannot join the program

anyone - from any country can join pay-per-install companies and promote them indians are not left out of any

but then -this company codecmoney went out of business some time ago and has not paid many of their promoters the money they are owed
    (I am one of the people not paid by them)

I do not recommend joining their program

Quote Originally Posted by tazz
    it only means that India is not in the list of countries they pay for making installs to - not that if you are from India you cannot join the program

anyone - from any country can join pay-per-install companies and promote them indians are not left out of any

but then -this company codecmoney went out of business some time ago and has not paid many of their promoters the money they are owed
    (I am one of the people not paid by them)

I do not recommend joining their program
    Thanks a lot tazz for the information i always oppose such type of pay per install and PTC sites i never joined such type of scam sites all pay per install sites are scam and hackers.Thanks for letting us know about the truth.
    Gr8 Job.

Being an Indian, i also cannot participate in this program and though it looks quite interesting and many might have joined also

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Being an Indian, i also cannot participate in this program and though it looks quite interesting and many might have joined also
    hey u r from India ...? Me too...Friend this program is not a good one and its a scam as one of my friend told that they are cheat so better not to get involve in such types of scam earning programs.
    Thanks.

Oh yes, nice to know you are an indian too.anyways, i am very much careful these days on joining sites as many of them have turned out scams and it really makes us feel bad when we spend so much time in some site and that site scams you...its really bad

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Oh yes, nice to know you are an indian too.anyways, i am very much careful these days on joining sites as many of them have turned out scams and it really makes us feel bad when we spend so much time in some site and that site scams you...its really bad
    You can see the admin came here and created a thread only to advertise his site's program but he never bother to reply us, so from this we all can guess how genuine is this program.
    Thanks.

Yes, after the first thread he never came back and now it is confirmed scam site and anyhow india is not supported also and we are saved i guess

hi,
    I can meet your requirements, 1000 install the U.S / month

That's good thanks fiend

are those application safe ??

good site i think
    good luck