Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I heard in this forum that verifying one's account with VCC is easy, but there always be an expiry period of every VCC and when it arises, Paypal asks for another card and this will continue. So it is not advisable to verify your paypal account with a VCC.
    Guys, it's not like that. Even my VCC is expired but my status is remaining still verified, but the problem is now they are asking for some credit card statements from bank to ensure I really used credit card, but since I don't have one, I'm not able to still unlimit my paypal account.

@moneymoney,
    You cannot use Evo debit card to verify paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Are you sure you can withdraw your money into your bank account? I heard that PP will send check to the address you given in PP account. Also I'm keen to know if your account is unlimited or not. Or, are they going to close your account after you withdraw your money?
    Well i also don't know i can withdraw funds to direct bank account or they are going to send me Demand draft i will need to check it and conform anyway i have already added bank account details in PP account let's try whether i can transfer amount or not.......

It took me long time to get verification of my credit card. It was as if denied by the bank and then almost after four month trying I managed to do it.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    It took me long time to get verification of my credit card. It was as if denied by the bank and then almost after four month trying I managed to do it.
    Well i think their might be some problem with credit card number or some technical problem that's why it take so much time for verification.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    Well i think their might be some problem with credit card number or some technical problem that's why it take so much time for verification.
    well. maybe he'd better contact with paypal support team to ask what about this issue so he can do further action accordingly. one month it's really a long time to wait for vereification.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    you can only verify your account with US Bank Accounts, you cannot use any other countries bank accounts to get verified.

Or there is always an option of Credit Card.
    Now I heard even China members can verify their accounts just by adding their bank account details as elliot did, and I hope soon this feature will be available to Indians also.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    you can only verify your account with US Bank Accounts, you cannot use any other countries bank accounts to get verified.

Or there is always an option of Credit Card.
    Now I heard even China members can verify their accounts just by adding their bank account details as elliot did, and I hope soon this feature will be available to Indians also.
    This feature was made available to Indians too in the last year but suddenly they stopped it I don't know why.

This feature was made available to Indians too in the last year but suddenly they stopped it I don't know why.
    Well, that was bad they stopped it. China members can get thousands of credit cards from local banks easily like debit cards in India, but paypal is giving them a chance to verify using both credit cards and local banks. In India, we can't get a credit card but we don't have any other choice. That's not good, but the only advantage so far I see for Indian members is paypal doesn't charge fees for withdrawal to Indian banks whereas for China members the fee is 35%.

you can deal with the bebit card or credit card for your paypal verified.
    i have used my bank credit to verify my paypal.

It will be easier to verify accounts using a local bank. I don't think this feature is offered here in my country as well.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    It will be easier to verify accounts using a local bank. I don't think this feature is offered here in my country as well.
    Only USA and UK members can verify PP account by Bank Account Details other countries members don't get this facility.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Only USA and UK members can verify PP account by Bank Account Details other countries members don't get this facility.
    nop. here in China and i get my paypal account verification by just providing my bank account attached there. there are several other countries alos can use this service already.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    nop. here in China and i get my paypal account verification by just providing my bank account attached there. there are several other countries alos can use this service already.
    Hmm i think only your bank account get verified after u enter all information for verification of PP account u need to give credit card information isn't it.

Hmm i think only your bank account get verified after u enter all information for verification of PP account u need to give credit card information isn't it.
    no. just give the bank account to verify the paypal account .just like use the credite card to verify paypal account. no difference between these two verification.

no. just give the bank account to verify the paypal account .just like use the credite card to verify paypal account. no difference between these two verification.
    I think there is a difference because verifying by bank account does not mean verification it can be said that whoever needs transaction from paypal theygive their bank account and after verifying your account with credit card means proper verification.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think there is a difference because verifying by bank account does not mean verification it can be said that whoever needs transaction from paypal theygive their bank account and after verifying your account with credit card means proper verification.
    maybe there are difference on your area but here we do not need any credit card to verify the paypal account if we attached the bank account already. it's easy to verify paypal account here.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    maybe there are difference on your area but here we do not need any credit card to verify the paypal account if we attached the bank account already. it's easy to verify paypal account here.
    hamm i think u r might from US or UK that's why u don't need credit card for verification but all other countries need CC for verification and revv u are correct just adding bank account and conform it is not total verification even US members need to provide some more information.