Default Kvchosting ssd vps or vpsnine vps?

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

What are your views on kvchosting.com and Vpsnine.com vps deals? Will it be worth to deal with them? What host is better?

I'd draw your attention to services from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

I have never heard about the host you mention. Anyway from my personal experience, I would recommend you with 4goodhosting.com. This web host provides a world class hosting service at reasonable pricing with 24/7 fast customer support. My personal blogs and business sites has been running fast and very secure. There are no issues with viruses or hackers. If I were you, I wont hesitate to contact them.

50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS" - Kvchosting.com is great for ssd vps hosting service.
    It is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.

I have used kvchosting.com so far and I have to say that they are really good and working pretty fast for me

I think VPS deals from greenlionnet.com are able to satisfy the needs of the OP as well as any other webmasters with specific needs.
    Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours.

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Vpsnine.com is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

Have you made a right choice, the OP?

Servers from regvps.com are good for meeting the needs of the greater part of the webmasters.
    Support is active for 24 hours and uptime is high.
    Servers are well-balanced and network is fully-redundant.

Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are the best VPS providers int he whole IT world.
    Plans are full of useful resources which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters.
    Their trouble ticket system is manned 24 hours per day. Servers are stable and low cost.

I have been completely impressed with kvchosting.com ssd hosting service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating.

It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Vpsnine.com is by FAR the best hosting company I have ever used. Their support is second to none, I have a professional, courteous response within 2 minutes usually!
    They have impressed me so much over the past 4 years that I have given up my shared hosting and use them exclusively.

Seems Kvchosting.com is a suitable company that is able to accommodate any webmasters need and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

I know that with Kvchosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.