Default Looking for good Vps host

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about zetservers.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

You must look for better alternatives. Go and try 4goodhosting.com. You know what my sites has never been down since i signed up with them. Their support is one of the fastest because I always receive responses within few minutes. Sites are running fast and smooth 24/7. Go ahead and go with them.

A2hosting.com provides quality and reliable SSD VPS accounts and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    FASTVPS is their 34% off.
    Support is able to solve any hosting issues in no time.

Now I'm with Zetservers.com which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.

I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

eWallhost.com provides cheap dedicated servers which are good for hosting any websites with.
    Support is active around the clock and prices are low.

I highly recommend Zetservers.com to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable web hosting services.

Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.

Hostsailor.com and regvps.com provide VPS deals with high uptime and affordable prices.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
    They are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster.

I'd like to share my experience dealing with Zetservers.com web host.. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

Good VPS deals are available from a2hosting.com and regvps.com.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Have you checked http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/?
    They have both windows and linux based solutions. They have as US as EU location.