Default Looking for Low-cost VPS hosting

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

What are your views on zetservers.com vps deals? Will it be worth to deal with them? What host is better?

Hot Deals from keenweb.co.uk are worth trying.
    Support is active and fast in fixing issues if they occur.
    Plans have many resources which are necessary for running websites smoothly and successfully.

If you are looking for low priced hosting, you must sign up with 4goodhosting.com. They offer reasonable VPS hosting solution. The uptime and reliability is outstanding and I am sure you'll get what you pay for. So far, I haven't seen any downtime or outages. When it comes to customer support, they are exceptional based on my long time experience. If I were you, I will definitely contact them. Good luck.

Vpsnine.com is the best I have ever used before. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

It seems to me VPS deals from mrapidhost.com and greenlionnet.com are low cost and reliable and they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters including the needs of the OP.
    The combination of high uptime, resourceful plans and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users.

I'm not sure if price is the best option for search, you need better concentrate on other kinds.
    As for the service provider I would recommend you
    http://rareservers.com/linux-vps.html
    I believe there you will be able to get the best service

QHoster.com and ewallhost.com VPS deals are reliable and they have stable servers.
    Uptime is high and prices are competitive.
    Plans are full of useful resou8rces to feel fine in the IT world.

Zetservers.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

What DC do they use?

I guess ewallhost.com is able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT world.
    Support is active around the clock and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.