Default criteria for buying website

what are basic requirement for money making website.as i want to buy wedsite to earn what should i look in website while buying?

Default Re: criteria for buying website

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    what are basic requirement for money making website.as i want to buy wedsite to earn what should i look in website while buying?
    I don't really understand this: why do you want to buy a money making website? Is that the only way you can make money?

Are you referring to a domain name? Or something else? Please explain a little bit about what kind of website are you considering to buy!

Do you have something explicit on your mind?

Well in general before buying the domain, you should check the domain's dns report to find out the expiration date. Then You should see the domain popularity by seeing the alexa rankings. then you should see the domain's Page Rank, which affects a lot in SEO. Always buy a domain with good SEO.
    SmartzKool

Yes, I agree with you. Expirarion date is impoertant and a good price, of course.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well you should look to the factor how much traffic the site is getting daily unique and others traffic and what is the potential of site and if that has already PR or good alexa rank then better.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well you should look to the factor how much traffic the site is getting daily unique and others traffic and what is the potential of site and if that has already PR or good alexa rank then better.
    ya correct domain name should be user friendly ,traffic pulling and its ranking and heck any dispute is there or not regarding the domain.

you buying sites or buying domain friend?
    if you buying domain you must buy domain that relevat with your blog topics and you must choose domain that friendly with seacrh engine..
    you also choose domain that have short words because member just want write simple words friend

it should be in the niche you are working. It should have good traffic and be respected among similar niche websites

The website should be safe and it should have a good design. If possible, hosting for minimum one year should be included in the selling price.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
    Well in general before buying the domain, you should check the domain's dns report to find out the expiration date. Then You should see the domain popularity by seeing the alexa rankings. then you should see the domain's Page Rank, which affects a lot in SEO. Always buy a domain with good SEO.

Thanks for your information. I generally checked domain name expiration date from this site WhoisXY.com