Default how much we can we earn with clcikbooth?

i am seeing ads about clickbooth $350 per lead, how much we can earn from the site as an indian , can anybody can explain what is per lead.

if anybody is earning from the site.

You can really make 350USD per lead and it does not matter where are you from I hope. Important where is the end user from... the user who makes the lead.

Lead is when you submit valid email or ZIP code or fill simple form. There might be also other conditions but more easy form than there is less money usually.

How much you make also depends on the country where is the lead from. As usual if you send leads only from USA for offers for USA residents than you make much more money.

I am sure you have see offers for free laptops or free iphones,... this is usually pay per lead program.

This ClickBooth you see at the top has many campaigns like this. So best way how to make money with this to make simple webpage where you have some article about getting free notebook/mobile/camera/iphone/... and than you go to Google Adwords and buy USA visitors... than you see that you pay 10cents for visitors and every 5th visitors converts into lead and you make 5USD per lead... that means you have 4.50USD net profit!!!

This is just simple example... you mght have already website/forum talking about laptops where you have USA visitors... so you put again banner to the top and see how it converts.

But always it is not you who generate the lead but other people.

Do not forget that it is usually not allowed to force people to signup.

thanks a lot for sharing, actually i saw not only in your site but i saw in other site also, anyhow some how it is cleared now.

some members told lead is valid email adress

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    You can really make 350USD per lead and it does not matter where are you from I hope. Important where is the end user from... the user who makes the lead.

Lead is when you submit valid email or ZIP code or fill simple form. There might be also other conditions but more easy form than there is less money usually.

How much you make also depends on the country where is the lead from. As usual if you send leads only from USA for offers for USA residents than you make much more money.

I am sure you have see offers for free laptops or free iphones,... this is usually pay per lead program.

This ClickBooth you see at the top has many campaigns like this. So best way how to make money with this to make simple webpage where you have some article about getting free notebook/mobile/camera/iphone/... and than you go to Google Adwords and buy USA visitors... than you see that you pay 10cents for visitors and every 5th visitors converts into lead and you make 5USD per lead... that means you have 4.50USD net profit!!!

This is just simple example... you mght have already website/forum talking about laptops where you have USA visitors... so you put again banner to the top and see how it converts.

But always it is not you who generate the lead but other people.

Do not forget that it is usually not allowed to force people to signup.
    Very good information and interesting also. I will try it ... Did u got paid from them?

Thanks for this nice information.actually i didn't know this thing also.

of course he got paid by it .. you see he was promoting it for a long time .

Though its not so easy stuff but i will try to the business once, actually i have seen some freeleads sites but no idea.

well pleasse let me know what exactly we need to do in order to earn money there?
    because i am very new to this lead business

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well pleasse let me know what exactly we need to do in order to earn money there?
    because i am very new to this lead business
    archy, read well the post that webmoney have posted , its already in full details .

some sites has but exactly i dont know which one